- 02-22-2006, 12:50 PM
- 02-22-2006, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by skull
02-24-2006, 05:15 PM
No, not the same. ATD is considered a cousin or a derivative of Exemestane. I think they are similar in many ways (both steroidal AI), but not exactly identical in action.
I would like to see more use of aromasin for estrogen control, since it is superior to both letro (no libido and cholesterol sides) and arimidex (just stronger).
Similar Forum Threads
- By dfcrocks in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-19-2014, 06:22 AM
- By KenTheEagle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 44Last Post: 08-22-2012, 05:20 PM
- By swampers42 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2008, 07:57 PM
- By Tha Don in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-21-2006, 01:18 PM
- By Gettin'Low in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2004, 02:57 PM