Vitex to control prolactin with SD use question

DinoTrainer

Awards
I read alot of threads by guys who claim they have gotten prolactin induced gyno with some guys even lactacting by using SD, I think I remember some with M1T and some even with ATD if memory serves me right.

Would using Vitex during and post cycle help control prolactin levels and avoid these side effects?

Biotest claims thats why they use Vitex in there estrogen management product M. I am not pushing M, because Vitex on its own is very very very cheap.

Jblake

Awards
I had no success when using Vitex to control these sides for tren/test. Formestane didn't do anything either. Neither did 6-oxo. ATD stopped all the sides within 2 days, for me at least. Brought back ball size too.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
I had no success when using Vitex to control these sides for tren/test. Formestane didn't do anything either. Neither did 6-oxo. ATD stopped all the sides within 2 days, for me at least. Brought back ball size too.
How much ATD per day for this?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I read alot of threads by guys who claim they have gotten prolactin induced gyno with some guys even lactacting by using SD, I think I remember some with M1T and some even with ATD if memory serves me right.

Would using Vitex during and post cycle help control prolactin levels and avoid these side effects?

Biotest claims thats why they use Vitex in there estrogen management product M. I am not pushing M, because Vitex on its own is very very very cheap.
why not just use p-5-p for any prolactin issues? its also very cheap and used successfully by many people on this board for their prolactin issues.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
generally AI's wont clear up prolactin related issues. i have never herd of ATD stopping prolactin induced side effects, but if it works for you, more power to you.

jns

Awards
I have both VItex and Vit-B6 on hand during cycle...and then I add it to PCT for the first weeks.

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
Is there a way to tell if gyno is prolactin induced vs estrogen induced?

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is there a way to tell if gyno is prolactin induced vs estrogen induced?
Generally, prolactin gyno causes swelling of the nipples and when squeezed a discharge is released. Prolactin is responsible for making milk in nursing mothers ...

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
why not just use p-5-p for any prolactin issues? its also very cheap and used successfully by many people on this board for their prolactin issues.
agreed. i used p-5-p during my PCT after my phera/SD bridge cycle and had no issues. did 150mg the first week, 100mg the 2nd week, 50mg the 3rd week, and 25mg the last week. i also used bulk 1-carboxy(l-dopa) which also inhibits prolactin and has many other great benefits. remember to use an AI after PCT to prevent an estrogen rebound as well. tape the dose down each week. "delayed gyno" is another form that MANY users have had. this is the method that worked for me so far, but what works for 1, may not work for another. everybody is different.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vitex and B6 are crap. Use caber to increase dopamine. Ready any study on vitex and you'll see the holes. Im referring to whole studies too...not the abstracts...

hituw2x4

Awards
agreed. i used p-5-p during my PCT after my phera/SD bridge cycle and had no issues. did 150mg the first week, 100mg the 2nd week, 50mg the 3rd week, and 25mg the last week. i also used bulk 1-carboxy(l-dopa) which also inhibits prolactin and has many other great benefits. remember to use an AI after PCT to prevent an estrogen rebound as well. tape the dose down each week. "delayed gyno" is another form that MANY users have had. this is the method that worked for me so far, but what works for 1, may not work for another. everybody is different.
So how long is the total PCT? 6-8 weeks? Also if you us an AI after a serm don't you have to worry about a flare up after you have ceased use of the AI?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
So how long is the total PCT? 6-8 weeks? Also if you us an AI after a serm don't you have to worry about a flare up after you have ceased use of the AI?
It depends on the person and how well they react to estrogen. My body responds very well to an increase in estro and it doesn't effect me much. Total PCT for me was 4 weeks. I ran the p-5-p, tamox, and DTHC. After PCT I used MMV2 to gain a little more strength and drop some bf. You only have to worry about a flare up if you already have gyno. If that is the case, I would not use Superdrol.