Diet at PCT

machinehead23

Awards
Hello,

In friday I'm going to start my PCT after superdrol period.

My weight:77Kgs

The pct will contain this:

Week 1: 40mg nolva + 2 cap novedex xt
Week 2: 40mg nolva + 2 cap novedex xt
Week 3: 30mg nolva + 2 cap novedex xt
Week 4: 20mg nolva + 2 cap novedex xt

In the superdrol cycle I ate about 200g protein ED and about 400g carbs ED.

How should I change the diet in the PCT period?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Keep the cals high. Keep an eye on fat gain, you may want to add an anti-cortisol supplement like Lean Extreme.

BV

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

In friday I'm going to start my PCT after superdrol period.

My weight:77Kgs

The pct will contain this:

Week 1: 40mg nolva + 2 cap novedex xt
Week 2: 40mg nolva + 2 cap novedex xt
Week 3: 30mg nolva + 2 cap novedex xt
Week 4: 20mg nolva + 2 cap novedex xt

In the superdrol cycle I ate about 200g protein ED and about 400g carbs ED.

How should I change the diet in the PCT period?
Your weight is only 77Kg (~170 lbs.)? What is your height? Please tell me that you're only 5'4". :trout: Regardless, I hope you did not follow the dosing guidelines you had planned out in your previous post: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/39524-another-sd-cycle.html#post447998. At 170 lbs. you should do well at 10mg/day, 20mg MAX. You may or may not want to hear that, but I feel obligated to at least tell you.:nono:

Anyhow, back to your original question, what is your fat intake, and what are the sources? Be sure to get plenty of monounsaturated fats (olive oil, canola oil, nus, avocados...), they are said to help healthy testosterone levels. Maybe substitute with the monos for some of your current fat intake, as you dont want to add too many extra calories, and that's easy to do with fat grams.

Check out this section of the forum for good info on & off cycle :study:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition/

Also, it is my personal opinion that you should probably decrease the novedex or get rid of it, as running SD alone will not cause elevated estrogen levels, as it is actually a slight anti-E. Lowering E even further during PCT may actually disrupt the HPTA further, and you could possibly run into estrogen receptor upregulation post-PCT.:jaw:

Also, I echo what BV said. :thumbsup:

machinehead23

Awards
Hi,

Well my height is 171cm, I donno how to convert to inch.

I'm going to finish the SD cycle today, in the 2 last weeks I took 40mg @ ED, I feel very good.

My sources for fats are: peanut butter(omega 6), canola oil for cooking food and for omega 3 - fish oil only.

I strict not to eat saturated fat, I think my diet is very healthy.

Also, it is my personal opinion that you should probably decrease the novedex or get rid of it, as running SD alone will not cause elevated estrogen levels, as it is actually a slight anti-E. Lowering E even further during PCT may actually disrupt the HPTA further, and you could possibly run into estrogen receptor upregulation post-PCT.:jaw:
So why everyone use nolva if the estrogen level isn't grow?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Hi,
Well my height is 171cm, I donno how to convert to inch.
171cm/2.54=~67inches or 5'7"

So why everyone use nolva if the estrogen level isn't grow?
Also, it is my personal opinion that you should probably decrease the novedex or get rid of it, as running SD alone will not cause elevated estrogen levels, as it is actually a slight anti-E. Lowering E even further during PCT may actually disrupt the HPTA further..
He said Novedex.