Tamox Citrate and Chest Rash?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I've searched and didn't find anything on point.

As part of PCT I''m taking some tamoxifin citrate (60 mg aka approx 40 mg Tamoxifin) and have developed a mild rash on my chest area. Since the rash is concentrated in the chest area, and the tamox is supposed to selectively act on tissues in that area, was wondering if the two are connected?

Anyone else experience this? Was thinking of taking some Benedryl and lowering Tamox dose (but it's half-life is 5 days so it's going to be in my system for awhile).

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I've actually noticed that but I don't know if it's attributed to the nolva, although I was taking it when I noticed it. Bump for others input

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. Took a benadryl.....made me sleep but didn't effect rash,

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Bump.....rash diminshed but still here on day 2.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Nolva makes my skin a blotchy mess. I get the predictable increase in acne but I also get a little rashy if I go over 40 mg/day. The rash in my case is usually on my forehead and shoulders and consists of tiny red speckles.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Have any of you rashers try the pills instead of the liquid? It might be the solvents?

mildain

Awards
I've searched and didn't find anything on point.

As part of PCT I''m taking some tamoxifin citrate (60 mg aka approx 40 mg Tamoxifin) and have developed a mild rash on my chest area. Since the rash is concentrated in the chest area, and the tamox is supposed to selectively act on tissues in that area, was wondering if the two are connected?

Anyone else experience this? Was thinking of taking some Benedryl and lowering Tamox dose (but it's half-life is 5 days so it's going to be in my system for awhile).
Yeahright, I've got the same problem. I didn't realize it was from the tamoxifen until you mentioned. I just thought it was some acne. I'm taking 40mg daily. The rash isn't causing any problems it is just more of a cosmetic appearence for me (I.E. not itchy). I think it is from the tamoxifen but could be wrong.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Nolva makes my skin a blotchy mess. I get the predictable increase in acne but I also get a little rashy if I go over 40 mg/day. The rash in my case is usually on my forehead and shoulders and consists of tiny red speckles.
Spot-on description but this is all over my chest. Do you just live with it?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Have any of you rashers try the pills instead of the liquid? It might be the solvents?
That very well might be it...but I've just used liquid so can't make a comparison.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yeahright, I've got the same problem. I didn't realize it was from the tamoxifen until you mentioned. I just thought it was some acne. I'm taking 40mg daily. The rash isn't causing any problems it is just more of a cosmetic appearence for me (I.E. not itchy). I think it is from the tamoxifen but could be wrong.
Mine is itchy (which is why it concerned me) but there seem to be a couple people experiencing the same thing. Thanks.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Damn that sucks bro. How do you explain that?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
No idea really. Mine didn't itch and it only occurs at doses of 60 or more mg..which I will never do again regardless.

Wasn't the solvent because it was a bulk powder that I mixed in water with mL or two of BA to keep it sterile.

It went away quickly after PCT was over. I suspect it is the oxidative properties of the compound. The acne portion is from the rise in LH and maybe estrone, but the rash is probably a different story.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
so, how long would this last

USP TAMOXIFEN CITRATE
20MG/ML - 60ML VIAL $30.00

READY TO SHIP

THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR HUMAN USE, THIS PRODUCT CAN BE HARMFUL IF INGESTED. (why on some site the product is clear and other white?)

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
60 days if you use 20mg ED
20 days if you use 60mg ED

:D

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
(why on some site the product is clear and other white?)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
If it's white/milky it's because they mixed it into an oil or water and made it into a suspension. If it is clear, then they dissolved it in something like ethanol and made a solution. The IBE guys can probably explain it far better.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't inject my rat with either one...correct?