superset's "the ultimate" PCT log

superset2

thats my gf...2/14/06..enjoy
Awards
week 1:Nolva 40mg/1-ora /LX /R-ala/fenu/ZMA /creatine/17HD/pGH (transdermal)
week 2:Nolva 30mg/RXT 25mg/LX/ACT/R-ala/fenu/ZMA/creatine/17HD/pGH (transdermal)
week 3:Nolva 20mg/RXT 50mg/LX/ACT/R-ala/fenu/ZMA/creatine/17HD/pGH (transdermal)
week 4:Nolva 10mg/RXT 50mg/LX/ACT/R-ala/fenu/ZMA/creatine/pGH (transdermal)
week 5: /RXT 75mg/ /ACT/ / /ZMA/creatine/pGH (transdermal)

LX= lean extreme
ACT=activate
17HD=only taken preWO and i got 15 free samples from GNC thats y i am using it
USPlabs beta sample stuff will also be thrown in there somewhere (not sure beginning or end though of PCT)

*included in there is all support supps like milk thistle, NAC, hawthorne berry, saw palmetto, garlic, RYR, co-q10, fish oil, sesamin etc...*

**i am currently on my last couple days of my 6 week cycle. the first 2 weeks were with SD and i did not like the results i was getting so i switched to a 4 weeker with emax.**

***i also am on 1-ora (day 4 as of this day) for the last week of my cycle and i love how i feel. i have an all day pump and just an overall great feeling***

starting next week sometime when my cycle is offically over i am going to keep a detailed log with pics and measurements (as soon as the caliper and tape come in the mail) because i have done 2 cycles previously and did horrible on PCT. i lost much of my gains and felt like crap...this will be the 1st time i use nolva and the first time i use pGH so i will also mention how i feel on both.

cya on weds!!!! (2/15/06),
RZO

superset2

Awards
o i forgot one thing...

id like to give a huge shout out to :thumbsup: IBE and universalkits :clap2: for being 2 amazing companies. They definitely have outstanding customer service (personal emails and telephone calls).

USPlabs also get props for sending me some beta "stuff" to test also :woohoo: plus i love cissus.

ok, time to relax - cya on weds...

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
hey man, have u tried the transdermal pgh?
what kind of results did you see if so?

superset2

Awards
hey man, have u tried the transdermal pgh?
what kind of results did you see if so?

sry man but i wont be able to tell u about it until weds. cause im starting it on day 1 of pct. however it does come in pretty sweet metal containers :)

superset2

Awards
well last night was my first night starting PCT and taking liquid nolva....

THOUGHTS:
1.taste of nolva is like the taste of death - is there any good way to take that stuff down cause i almost vomited in my mouth.

2.also this morning i woke up with a couple of pimples, which is obviously something im gonna have to deal with considering I heard breakouts are the worst on PCT. ill be definitly megadosing B5 and washing my face twice a day.

3.my libido was fine last night for V-day with the girlie. got up fine (twice) and unloaded twice with no problems

4. used the pGH before bed after my shower and i slept about 9 hours last night. it is like 530pm and im already tired, but then again maybe its because im low on carbs today and the 1-ora could be making me feel hypo

*the gym will be hit up tonight so i cant say how my gains or energy will be yet, but ive decided to use the USPlabs beta stuff and the 17-HD to give me that extra boost the e-max used to give me.*

any questions?
RZO

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Know that acne is caused by two things 1 dry skin, 2 oily skin, be sure not to overwash, and simply not touching your body with your dirty hands helps a bit. Thats a huge PCT you gonna list dosage of the other stuff. what was your dosage of SD and emax.

superset2

Awards
most of of it is recommended doses, but like the fenugreek is 3 pills the first week, 4pills the 2nd, 5 the 3rd, etc... @ 600mg a pill

my emax dose was 20mg ED and my SD was played around with from 10 to 20 and even tried 30mg - with little negative or positive effects (other than some slight back pumps).

**i thought compared to 1-ad/4-ad or 1-test cycles ive done in the past the emax and SD was cake. but now that ive done my research im still gonna go all out on PCT cause better safe then sorry.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
most of of it is recommended doses, but like the fenugreek is 3 pills the first week, 4pills the 2nd, 5 the 3rd, etc... @ 600mg a pill

my emax dose was 20mg ED and my SD was played around with from 10 to 20 and even tried 30mg - with little negative or positive effects (other than some slight back pumps).

**i thought compared to 1-ad/4-ad or 1-test cycles ive done in the past the emax and SD was cake. but now that ive done my research im still gonna go all out on PCT cause better safe then sorry.
PH cycles are not my area of expertise but it look good to me, Some guys have SERM and AI decreasing, but dr.d says an inverse realationship like yours is good. Did you say you didnt notice much positives from SD, if so thats the second time today ive read that.

superset2

Awards
i took some pics from this morning (no pump) and im uploading them for u - but im having trouble

**on a side note the gym went well. the USPlas beta stuff and 17-HD gave me crazy energy in the gym (sweating like a pig-very lightheaded). no change in strength - i did back and abs MAX-OT style - stay at the same weight as my last week of cycle on most things so thats fine with me so far. if u want me to post numbers i can, but i dont think its that necessary for logs - unless i go up or down in the process.

superset2

Awards
...it wont allow me to upload all at the same time :blink: unless im really dumb :trout:

Attachments

superset2

Awards
final one - of day one PCT - i will take pictures after PCT is over

Attachments

superset2

Awards
**ok i did shoulders and tri's today and i guess i would say my workout was sub-par. I lifted the same amount of weight as i did during my cycle my mind was just real hazy and unfocused. i was fatigued alot quicker and my pump wasnt there like my pump i had on e...max during shoulder day.

skin: acne is getting much, sweating more during workouts, feeling more oily

libido: higher then i was on cycle. first time ever happened to in PCT. life is good

sleep: i am actually getting more sleep, but im feeling tired all day (probably the 1-ora), however i thought the p-gh was suppose to help people feel refreshed on less sleep.

weight: ended my cycle @ 218 - now i am 214, but i think the weight lost was mostly water or from my glycogen supplies. i do feel and look leaner then i did 2 days ago!!!

so far so good - any ?s

superset2

Awards
updates so far:

skin: is improving due to megadosed B5 and taking more of an effort to keep the face and body clean

libido: hard wood ='s still good

lifts: staying constant - tomorrow is the last day of the 14 days worth of 1-ora and my joints are starting to bother me alittle more even when i take the cissus. i start my 4 week NHA stack in 2 days and im hoping to see a steady incline of even more gains.

-sry its been awhile, but i went back home for the weekend due to personal reasons.

its real late and im real tired so im going to bed - any questions just throw them out there

superset2

Awards
3/1/06

alittle bit over 2 weeks of PCT and overall im loving it!

libido: pretty normal (exactly like before cycle)

testes: hanging low

acne: flare ups every couple of days (still washing face 2x's daily and mega dosing B5 when it flares up)

strength and stamina in the gym: strength is actually going up in the gym, which is amazing. specifically my chest and shoulder workouts have been outstanding. stamina is not so good - i fade out quicker then on cycle, but i knew that was going to happen in PCT

weight loss: spectacular!!!! im 211 and look better then i have in a long time. i cant wait to take my final 6 week picture. i have been pretty stict on my diet and because school work has picked up the adderall i take helps crush my appetite to the point where i gotta force down food every couple hours.

mentally: stressed out because of school, etc etc. a bit more emotional, but i doubt its from the nolva. honestly i dont feel that different at all.

sleep patterns: sleep is somewhat light. i get woken easyily and the bags under my eyes definitly show it. any suggestions to get rid of them other than more sleep???

pains: none- cissus is my best friend

ejaculation during sex: still having some trouble. it takes me alot longer to go- i feel very out of focus. *note* coppin' some brains from my girl still gets me off just like the always - :rofl: :nutkick:

side notes: ive been sick with a deep chest cold all week. i think its from lack of sleep and stress, but i also read that the lean extreme lowers cortisol and that also can negatively effect ur immune system. could the lean extreme increase my chances to stay sick longer????? anyhow i will stay on it cause i like it. I will also be honest and say that i have had a couple beers here and there, but havent drank to the point of drunk. i know its stupid but im goin extra heavy on my liver protectants and goin to the bar once or twice a week with the boys and having 2-3 nice heavy beers hits the spot. i consider it my cheat meals....

Honestly this is the most successful PCT i have ever ran. sorry i can tell u what specifically is making it such a success, but i think it is the combination of all my goodies. im only going to update if there is big news or maybe just once a week. unless of course u guys fire me some questions.

late,
RZo

superset2

Awards
3/7/06

everything is the same from last week except i upped the dosage of rebound xt (from 25mg to 50mg) in the NHA stack. my hair is starting to shed alittle, but nothing too bad.

*the one thing pissing me off is the cold that ive had for almost 2 weeks. i went to my health service center at school and they said because ive been coughing so much my lungs have gotten pretty weak. they prescribed me a alburterol inhaler :) and gave me a Z-pak.......the school doctors suk.

question for someone: do u think the inhaler will work the same as the albuterol thats bought for research purposes in liquid form?

-still the best pct ive ever ran
*RZO

AscendoTuum

Awards
As regards the question on sleep, I find when I absolutely need uninterrupted, deep sleep, that 30-50 mg of zinc tend to help out if taken right before bed.

I think the zinc may have some other benefits during PCT anyway?