rebound xt - 3 caps 1st week, dropping to one for week 3
cee
aee
bcaas - 10 preworkout and 10 post
fish oils - 9 pills per day, 3 with each large meal
flax caps - 3 at night
zma - thrown in to finish last little bit of bottle
Multivitamin

im planning on using the following to try a reduce a preexisting case of gyno for the first 2 weeks of my pct.
Nolvadex at 20mg per day (will run for entire pct)
clomid at 100 per day (also for entire pct)
letro at 1mg per day (probably about 1st 10 days of pct)

supporting supps on cycle as well as throughout pct include:
policosonal, perfect cyle, coQ10, niacin, saw palm, hawthorne berries

I also ran 20mg or Nolvadex and .5mg Letro. while on.

Any feedback, or suggestions for dosages or what supps to drop would be great. Thanks

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
not to be mean or rude, but you should plan out pct BEFORE you start your cycle.

have you searched?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
why are you stopping at 3 weeks out of curiousity? How many weeks is PCT?

If 3 weeks, I'd up the nolva to 30, 20, 20 and run clomid at 100 for only a few days to a week. Then 50 or so.

I'd do 3-4 weeks of PCT for a 3 week cycle.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
to the first reply, Yeah man, i have researched and i have all the above products on hand so I have plenty of options with my pct. Thats the layout i had planned on doing before i even started my cycle and I had the pct supps already. I was going to do a 6 week split like this:

week 1- pp 30mg/ prost. 75mg
week 2- pp 40mg/ prost 100mg
week 3- pp 40mg/ prost 125mg
week 4- pp20mg/supdrol 20mg/prost 150
week 5- supdrol 40mg/prost 175mg
week 6- supdrol 30mg/prost 175mg

To answer the 2nd reply, I stopped because i have a bad injury and its possible it might require surgery. Im able to workout all muscle groups except for the injured one, but I just dont want to be doing a long cycle like that and not gettin all the gains i should be because im somewhat limited. I figure that if I dont have to get surgery then, thats fine, ill be set up with a very extensive pct and i can probably get some gains or at least maintain until my injury has healed. If I do have surgery, then ill try to schedule it just after my pct and that way i can save as many supps as possible for post surgery. I wont cycle anything and ill try to slowly get back to a good point, and then i might start setting up a future cycle for 6 months or so after the surgery(if not longer).

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
if trying to reduce gyno wouldnt it be a good idea to up nolva even more? especially for the first week? Maybe like 60/20/20 or 40/30/20? Also, BCAAs are just as important first thing in the morning. Does anyone else think 20mg ed of nolva on cycle is bad?? Especially if the cycle ran longer

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
okay, ill throw 10gs of bcaas in with my morning meal.

so i should go with nolva at 60/20/20
clomid at 100/50/50
letro at 100 for just first 10 days

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'd shinre the letro altogether for PCT. The clomid and nolva are enough!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Letro will be a tad redundant with the rebound.

Nolva can be run on cycle and I have done this. It did not seem to reduce gains or cause problems outside of increased acne. For those with pre existing gyno this might be the way to go..although you might be able to get away with 10 mg, particularly on a fairly dry cycle like that.

You may wish to include 100 mg of B6 during the cycle and PCT as it is a mild anti-progestin (SD is a prog base).

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
so you think the rest of the pct layout looks good?

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
what do yall think of igf-1? Is it worth the money and what kinds of results did yall see from it?

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
okay guys, im runnin the above for pct. Im almost out of fish oil caps. I was wondering, do you guys think that cla, sesamin, or some other form of fat would better to supplement with or should i just stick with the fish oil caps?

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
cant go wrong with fish oil in my opinion. I used to supp with cla but I did notice a difference when I started the fish oil. Now I just eat lots of salmon and other fish and no longer take the caps. I prefer whole foods to get most of my nutrients/vitamins.