Grr! Gyno Before Cycle

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
So meanwhile I'm planning my cycle, 2 weeks before I start it, gyno pops up. I've had gyno from puberty but its been small and 'dormant' ever since. I've been using green bulge, white blood, but recently I added AMP. No way AMP gave me gyno right?

The thing is, it's not sore, or itchy really, its just puffy. But they are more puffier than they have been the past 2 years. What is causing this???

Note: I noticed this after a HARD chest workout, that left my sore for 1 week. Do you think the workout puffed them out?

It's really friggin aggrivating. Planning a cycle for 3 months and then not being able to do it cause I get gyno a week before I start.
What should I do? Run friggin nolva *before* my cycle Please advise

Sirius

Awards
run the nolva asap...I believe Dr. D and others have posted alot of info on this..search is your best friend...

..you can run some nolva while you're ON as well to keep gyno down...be advised: some say it hurts gains!:(

good luck..gyno/bitch tit sucks!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
run the nolva asap...I believe Dr. D and others have posted alot of info on this..search is your best friend...

..you can run some nolva while you're ON as well to keep gyno down...be advised: some say it hurts gains!:(

good luck..gyno/bitch tit sucks!!!

ack. thanks for the reply. i'm concerned about the fact it just came out of nowhere. i mean wtf? ive been fine for a while now

btw, ive never done any cycles!

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I have never done any prohormones or AAS and I recently developed a case of idiopathic gyno in March of 05'.

I tried relating into parabens found in lotion and hair gel. To me drinking 32oz of iced coffee a day.

I have had multiple blood panels done and estradiol is always below 20ngml. Just recently switched PCP with new insurance so maybe I can get somewhere now.

It's only in the left pec too and is painful. To the point of it feeling like I got hit in the rib (just underneath nip) with a baseball bat to me driving down the road and it almost feels like a severe muscle pull making my left arm drop.

Good luck.

traps

traps

Awards
I have never done any prohormones or AAS and I recently developed a case of idiopathic gyno in March of 05'.

I tried relating into parabens found in lotion and hair gel. To me drinking 32oz of iced coffee a day.

I have had multiple blood panels done and estradiol is always below 20ngml. Just recently switched PCP with new insurance so maybe I can get somewhere now.

It's only in the left pec too and is painful. To the point of it feeling like I got hit in the rib (just underneath nip) with a baseball bat to me driving down the road and it almost feels like a severe muscle pull making my left arm drop.

Good luck.
man that sucks, i feel like i got a chest pain sometimes, i've been on nolva for a couple weeks now, my gyno has subsided alittle it just came out of nowhere, are u going to see a doctor?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Had Cigna through work.. ran blood and saw surgeon - he said nothing to worry about.. the shape of your pecs looks fine, you run the risk of a "nasty" - his words.. scar.

Now we use United Health and the doctor I get to choose is much more carring, bed side manor is tremendous. Go in later this month and she will request full blood. I will be anxious to see where my TEST levels are at this time around. I was at 340 something last test and I hope that was just a fluke.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
the shape of your pecs looks fine, you run the risk of a "nasty" - his words.. scar.
Pfft, I got 6 scars from goin under the knife for various things ( 2 on shoulder, 2 on arm, 2 on abdomen ). Thats no reason to avoid surgery. Girls think they are neat as long as they are not on your face.

Quaid

Awards
From what I have read on the forums I am getting the impression that most guys get gyno symptoms while on a cycle or right after a cycle. Is this a correct assumption?

My question is...I did a 4 week Methyl Masterdrol cycle 6 months ago and just about a week ago my nipples started killing me. Do gyno symptoms usually take that long to appear?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
My question is...I did a 4 week Methyl Masterdrol cycle 6 months ago and just about a week ago my nipples started killing me. Do gyno symptoms usually take that long to appear?
Search for Rebound Gyno. It seems to be happening with SOME Superdrol/Masterdrol users. What did you run for PCT? Plz search and post your feedback, thanks!

Quaid

Awards
I used clomid for about 4 weeks. That **** was tough to get down, tastes like gasoline.

Quaid

Awards
I thought you guys would be interested to know, Ive been using Rebound XT for only about 4 days now and my gyno symptoms have decreased significantly. The lump behind my nips are smaller and they dont look puffy anymore. They only hurt a little bit if i hit them on something really. Im def not doin another cycle without ending it with Rebound and without staying on the Rebound for a while.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I thought you guys would be interested to know, Ive been using Rebound XT for only about 4 days now and my gyno symptoms have decreased significantly. The lump behind my nips are smaller and they dont look puffy anymore. They only hurt a little bit if i hit them on something really. Im def not doin another cycle without ending it with Rebound and without staying on the Rebound for a while.

Good to hear Quaid. I have heard that RXT will show Gyno symptoms once you stop taking it, but I could be mis informed.

I've been using Nolvedex ON cycle to combat a flare up...Nolvadex is site specific to the breasts so I'll stick with that for now. Have u used that yet?

Quaid

Awards
Yea actually used it along with my PCT of clomid but I dont think I had adequate amounts. When the site that I ordered it from sent it to me they misled me on the amount that would be in each bottle and each tablet, really annoying!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pyrobatt Supplements 46
horizons Anabolics 20
AntonG42O Nutrition / Health 17
Cycle Logs 12
LakeMountD General Chat 18