Review: Massive post cycle

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do not want to get into the history of why I need this long long post cycle but lets just say I've done some dumb things over the last few years and may be headed for hrt at a young age but before that happens I want to have one last shot at fixing it up while maintaining size.

So here goes. This will be 4 months plus.

___Additions or changes or key parts weekly placed at top of each week_____

Weeks -2 to week 0

*week -2

day 1 - 1500 iu hcg, 20mg nolva, 2.5mg fem

days 2-8 500iu hcg 2.5 fem eod, 20mg nolva ed

*week -1

20mg nolva ed, 1.25 fem eod

*week 1

80mcg igf-1
150 clomid

50mg reduce-xt,
full dose - retain (anabolic extreem)
4iu slin am and post wo
CEE 4-5g ed + gms
ZMA
green tea extract

*week 2 + 3

80iu igf
40mg nolva

50mg reduce-xt,
4iu slin am and post wo
CEE 4-5g ed + gms
ZMA
green tea extract

*week 4 + 5

500iu hcg ed (week 5 no hcg)
100mg clomid
10-12 iu slin post wo only

50mg reduce-xt,
CEE 4-5g ed + gms
ZMA
green tea extract

*Week 6 + 7

40mg nolva
start activate full dose

50mg reduce-xt,
CEE 4-5g ed + gms
ZMA
green tea extract

*week 8

80mcg igf-1
100 clomid

activate full dose
50mg reduce-xt,
4iu slin am and post wo
CEE 4-5g ed + gms
ZMA
green tea extract

*week 9 + 10

80iu igf
20mg nolva

activate full dose
ZMA
green tea extract

*week 11 + 12

100mg clomid

activate full dose
ZMA
green tea extract

*week 13 + 14

20mg nolva

25mg reduce-xt,
CEE 4-5g ed + gms
ZMA
green tea extract

*Week 15 + 16

80iu igf
50mg clomid

50mg reduce-xt,
4iu slin am and post wo
CEE 4-5g ed + gms
ZMA
green tea extract

*week 17

80iu igf
20mg nolva eod

75-100mg reduce-xt
4iu slin am and post wo
CEE 4-5g ed + gms
ZMA
green tea extract

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, I hope everything works out for you. I personally believe the human body is amazingly resilient, and given enough time, can recover from even the worst situations.

I think you might get some good suggestions if you provided what put you in this predicament. We all do dumb stuff. Hopefully DR. D will chime in.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good luck, I hope everything works out for you. I personally believe the human body is amazingly resilient, and given enough time, can recover from even the worst situations.

I think you might get some good suggestions if you provided what put you in this predicament. We all do dumb stuff. Hopefully DR. D will chime in.
Thank you for your suggestions. Basically I am a VERY low responder to every type of gear eccept fina so in an attempt to get big I basically stayed on since.... I don't know when, maybe 4 years? No sides reallya nd very little gains so basically years later I am realizing I need to stop my fear of getting smaller and realise that gear just doesnt work all that well for me and just get off before I get very sick.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
damn man i'm starting to feel the same way. except i havent been on gear for 4 years.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn man i'm starting to feel the same way. except i havent been on gear for 4 years.
When an average "cycle" costs -1000 or even jess ;) and coming off costs alot sometimes you start thionking you can just stay on... and if you see no sides then you really think why not...

Funny things is on fina i BLOW up and look nuts. So really who knows.

p.s. I think Im gonna add fenugreek and dhea too

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Curious as to where you got the idea to rotate weeks on the clomid and nolva.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got a few theories here.

1. taken from dr. d - clomids sides aren't bad for a couple weeks

2. nolva is toxic, needs time off

3. nolva is more suppressive to igf formation so when I am coming off IGF, don't want to be on nolva.

Put those 3 together and I came up with that scheduel.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your suggestions. Basically I am a VERY low responder to every type of gear eccept fina so in an attempt to get big I basically stayed on since.... I don't know when, maybe 4 years? No sides reallya nd very little gains so basically years later I am realizing I need to stop my fear of getting smaller and realise that gear just doesnt work all that well for me and just get off before I get very sick.
Dude holy crap! Fina for 4 years straight? Did you ever get blood work done to make sure everything is OK? I would HIGHLY recommend that - even though Tren isnt hard on the liver (I think , anyway).

SERMS are, however. I'd definitely take some supps to help with liver protection while you're at it. Also might want to do a full body cleanse...something to consider, anyway.

Best of luck bro - you're only 23 so you've got plenty of time to recover.

I think because Clomid is supposed to kick in a bit faster than Nolva. justreading has it the other way around though,so I could be wrong.

BV

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha nooooooo! not 4 years of fina haha! just general juice. Most of it was 250mg test a week or less and a decent portion of harder cycles.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established

I think because Clomid is supposed to kick in a bit faster than Nolva. justreading has it the other way around though,so I could be wrong.

BV
Yeah Big V I understand that part... but the rotation goes out to week 15.

And yes, from my reading Nolva does lower IGF expression, (might be non-issue with the supplemental IGF) but as far as toxcity, we are talking months and years. Not sure how that swing in blood levels week to week of each SERM will affect hormone levels.

Just tossing out food for thought.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah Big V I understand that part... but the rotation goes out to week 15.

And yes, from my reading Nolva does lower IGF expression, (might be non-issue with the supplemental IGF) but as far as toxcity, we are talking months and years. Not sure how that swing in blood levels week to week of each SERM will affect hormone levels.

Just tossing out food for thought.
Yeah I just figured if there is any chance of IGF supression after an IGF cycle then why not just use clomid right after the cycle and Nolva during since you want to recover after and natural formation isnt an issue during cycle. I have NO idea if igf is supressed by using it though.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
haha nooooooo! not 4 years of fina haha! just general juice. Most of it was 250mg test a week or less and a decent portion of harder cycles.
Oh:D Still though, that's a crazy long time to be 'on'! Especially for a guy in his early 20's. You must be freakin' enourmous!!!!

BV

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
He said he wasnt getting much gains from the gear. I feel his pain. I gain maybe 5-10 pounds from a heavy cycle. (1g+ hormone)

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He said he wasnt getting much gains from the gear. I feel his pain. I gain maybe 5-10 pounds from a heavy cycle. (1g+ hormone)
I got as high as 230-235. After all Is said and done I am the same size as when I started the whole thing. It was fun but in the end I have NOTHING to show for it.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I got as high as 230-235. After all Is said and done I am the same size as when I started the whole thing. It was fun but in the end I have NOTHING to show for it.
You've probably heard this before - but how's your diet? I just cant see being on cycle for that long and not making any retained gains.

5-10 LBM? If that's retained lean mass its quite a bit, actually. Ive only done a couple short cycles myself but I cant see not making any gains as long as your diet/training/rest is in order. I havent done much research on people who dont respond much to hormones though...that really must suck guys:(

BV