PCT for Finigenx only cycle?

eGhost

Awards
I am planning out my Finigenx cycle and wanted to get some feedback on PCT. I have done a search on this subject and while some posts do mention PCT ideas, they are usually related to a stack including Finigenx. This will be my first cycle and I just want to make sure I have all my bases covered.

This is my first post here but I have been reading posts on here for quite sometime. I appreciate all the knowlege I have gained thus far. This is truely the most informative site I have found to date.

I'd like to do my PCT with legal products (I.E. no clomid or nolva). In my searching it seems that RXT is a very popular choice and is run for 3-4 weeks. If this is the best choice, what if anything should I add in addition to my PCT?

Thanks in advance for any help offered to me. I apologize for such a "noob" question but as my knowlege grows I will give back to this community in the way I hope you will do for me here.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Look into DHEA, Fenugreek, Tribulus and ActivaTe as well...

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
i dont even think finigenx shuts you down. maybe run rxt with dhea/fenugreek just to be safe.

eGhost

Awards
From what I understand in the various post's I've read it does shut you down. Since it is a PH and increases your test syntheticly, your body in turn shuts your natural test off. The PCT however will jump start your own test after the completion of the cycle and help to prevent any possible gyno. This is my understanding of the process after looking at every thread I could find in a search both here and at a lesser forum.

Thanks for the possible PCT products so far. It seems that Diplomat knows allot about Fingenx so I may PM him for advice if he doesn't respond here. Hopefully he won't mind.

:woohoo:

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
You DO need to become a site supporter in order to use the private message system. If you plan on sticking around (you should - this is a great place), do yourself a favor (and the owners) and go through the donation process.. It helps pay the bills around here and, well, you'll feel grand afterwards. :p

eGhost

Awards
You DO need to become a site supporter in order to use the private message system. If you plan on sticking around (you should - this is a great place), do yourself a favor (and the owners) and go through the donation process.. It helps pay the bills around here and, well, you'll feel grand afterwards. :p
Thanks for the heads up. I was not aware of that. I'll look into donating tonight. It is a good forum and I have learned allot so far. A donation is certianly in order.

eGhost

Awards
Alright I donated to the site and placed my order for the Finigenx along with RXT, Lean Extreme, and Tribulus for PCT. Does that sound good for a 4 week PCT coming off this product?

Thanks,
eGhost.

eGhost

Awards
that pct looks fine...you'll luv fini btw
I can't wait to give it a shot. This will be my first cycle ever. I'm a hardgainer to the 10th degree and if I could pick up a solid 8-10 pounds it would be well worth the money spent. I'm going to keep a log on it to share with others here.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI, there are two different FiniGenx's.. The "new" formula is a little different from the old (which is no longer available).. I don't think anyone is quite sure what the difference is.. How long are you doing it for? How much per day?

eGhost

Awards
Just an FYI, there are two different FiniGenx's.. The "new" formula is a little different from the old (which is no longer available).. I don't think anyone is quite sure what the difference is.. How long are you doing it for? How much per day?
My initial plan is to go 2 weeks at 9ml's per day followed by 3 weeks at 18ml's, and finally scale back to 9ml's for two more weeks to taper off. This may change once I get into the cycle and judge how it's working for me.

I also read the thread about the two different Fingenx's and if I'm not mistaken you brought it up at a point where you needed to buy an additional bottle to complete your cycle. I believe it was determined that they did in fact change something in the makeup (at least on paper) but the end result was the exact same product. It was mentioned in that thread about either being a play on words or to confuse the government about what it really was.

I went to Fingenx's website and the product as a whole has now been discontinued. They are however advertising this product to come back out with a different formula. Thanks for the heads up ZT.

schlam_of

Awards
sup ghost, nice to see someone trying it as a standalone..i saw youre gonna keep a log, please do as there is a lot of demand on this board for a fini only log..i myself am getting ready to start a fini/m-4ohn stack pretty soon..gonna aim for 5-6 weeks..probably start at about 9ml fini and work up to 18 for maybe three weeks, gonna work the m-4ohn up to 32-36mg for about the same time..im still kicking around what exactly will be in pct, it will probably be like yours but with some nolva/clomid thrown in..

im also thinking of adding some melting point to the cycle, any thoughts on that??

eGhost

Awards
sup ghost, nice to see someone trying it as a standalone..i saw youre gonna keep a log, please do as there is a lot of demand on this board for a fini only log..i myself am getting ready to start a fini/m-4ohn stack pretty soon..gonna aim for 5-6 weeks..probably start at about 9ml fini and work up to 18 for maybe three weeks, gonna work the m-4ohn up to 32-36mg for about the same time..im still kicking around what exactly will be in pct, it will probably be like yours but with some nolva/clomid thrown in..

im also thinking of adding some melting point to the cycle, any thoughts on that??
My package should be here tomorrow according to FedEx. I'm excited to try this out and see if it works for me. The bad news is I pulled a muscle in my lower back last night while working out and it's killing me at the moment. This is the second time this has happend and the first time led me to take off several months for it to heal. I'm hoping this turns out to be minor and it heals quickly. If not I will need to delay the start of my cycle. I will keep you updated.

eGhost.

dawg_muay

Awards
You are gonna love the finigenx! Sucks about your back though, hope it isn't anything to serious.

eGhost

Awards
You are gonna love the finigenx! Sucks about your back though, hope it isn't anything to serious.
I hope it isn't either. The last time this happend which wasn't long ago at all, I had it checked by 2 seperate doctors and had an x-ray. It was just a bad muscle pull so they say and my back has been somewhat tight on a daily basis even after it healed the first time. I have been taking extra time to focus on streching it before my workouts but I pulled it again last night. I'm frustrated by it but hopefully it will heal or at least allow me to work out without further injury. Leg day is tomorrow so I will be able to judge better then.

My doctor tells me that my right leg is about 6 or 7mm shorter then left and that causes constant pressure on my lower back when I am on my feet. This stems from several hard crashes when I was racing motorcycles. When an injury heals it will cause the joints or tendons (can't recall the exact things he said) to tighten up thus causing the imbalance between my left and right leg.

I guess it all comes down to me getting older coupled with the dumb things I did when I was younger. Go figure.:trout:

marc417

Awards
eghost,, i have 2 bottles of finigenx,, i am looking to buy some more.. would you be willing to email me and let me know where you ordered from.. thx

eGhost

Awards
eghost,, i have 2 bottles of finigenx,, i am looking to buy some more.. would you be willing to email me and let me know where you ordered from.. thx
I got it from Nutraplanet who is a sponsor here. If you look towards the bottom of the sub forum listing page you will see they have their own section.

eGhost.

schlam_of

Awards
thats where i got mine as well..ive found they have just about the best prices on the net for the stuff as well :woohoo: