Feel bloated during PCT..? comments??

A

ali11atc

Awards
Hey all, just finished a 3 week SD cycle, 10/10/20.. Gained 21lbs!! While on SD ,i ate everything excpet the kitchen sink and drank over 1gallon of water a day. I'm Currently in my second week of PCT and Nolva/RXT/LX/ACT/FENU and im drinking the same amount of water if not more and i feel bloated as ****.. When on SD, i never felt bloated and always felt and looked Leaner...

Can anyone tell me why i feel and look bloated during PCT and lean while On Cycle?

PCT is going well, keeping gains, feel great, just dont like the bloated feeling and look thats all..

A

ali11atc

Awards
ok, i guess im the only one? thanks.....

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, just finished a 3 week SD cycle, 10/10/20.. Gained 21lbs!! While on SD ,i ate everything excpet the kitchen sink and drank over 1gallon of water a day. I'm Currently in my second week of PCT and Nolva/RXT/LX/ACT/FENU and im drinking the same amount of water if not more and i feel bloated as ****.. When on SD, i never felt bloated and always felt and looked Leaner...

Can anyone tell me why i feel and look bloated during PCT and lean while On Cycle?

PCT is going well, keeping gains, feel great, just dont like the bloated feeling and look thats all..
I seem to have the same thing also I somtimes get a mild head ake only dif is Im using UH about 3 weeks and know starting to tapper.Kinda strange to get bloat with an AI:blink:

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I gain a little fat a lose a little muscle but thats because I'm not on an anabolic anymore. no bloat.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
yea this ultra hotter some weird **** ,Im ready to stop pct tappering down to 1 pill a day and Im planning my diet out I want to drop some BF so Im 6.3/240 want to lose 10pnds so I need to be taking in 3900 cals a day funny thing is Im only doing around 3700 so whats up with that [no wonder Im feeling bloated Im carrying 10 pnds of water!?]:blink: