- 02-01-2006, 11:02 AM
- 02-01-2006, 12:37 PM
02-01-2006, 12:44 PM
yeah that's what I thought..but by reading some of the stuff it through me off...thanks.
Would they both be pretty much the same as far as effectiveness? I've used LXT in the past and really liked it, but I don't feel like waiting for it to be in stock..plus Retain is cheaper..lol
02-01-2006, 12:58 PM
02-01-2006, 01:18 PM
02-01-2006, 01:29 PM
Originally Posted by Robboe
according to nutraplanet it says reduce xt and lean xt are both out, unless they updated it within the past 2 hours or so.
I usually get my crap there..
Similar Forum Threads
- By S.C. in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-18-2005, 12:10 AM
- By ripped22 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-05-2005, 03:11 PM
- By Lakevillethor in forum AnabolicsReplies: 75Last Post: 02-06-2004, 01:10 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 02-03-2003, 08:54 PM
- By q-tip in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-25-2002, 03:20 PM