retain/lxt

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I did some searching, but I am confused a bit. Does one use retain OR rxt/lxt, or would you use both at the same time? I need to order a cortisol blocker today but the place i normally get my stuff is out of reduce and lean xt

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Using them together would be overkill. You wanna reduce cortisol, not annihilate it! Just choose one.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
yeah that's what I thought..but by reading some of the stuff it through me off...thanks.

Would they both be pretty much the same as far as effectiveness? I've used LXT in the past and really liked it, but I don't feel like waiting for it to be in stock..plus Retain is cheaper..lol

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
yeah that's what I thought..but by reading some of the stuff it through me off...thanks.

Would they both be pretty much the same as far as effectiveness? I've used LXT in the past and really liked it, but I don't feel like waiting for it to be in stock..plus Retain is cheaper..lol
Since I cannot use the PM system.

Could you please email me at [email protected] ?
Thanks!

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet and islandsupplements still have it in stock if that helps?

according to nutraplanet it says reduce xt and lean xt are both out, unless they updated it within the past 2 hours or so.

I usually get my crap there..