Overly sensitive nips - anything to worry about?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my second week of PCT using 40mg of TC (which I've learned equates to about 26.6mg of Tamoxifen), 800mg of Divanil (ActivaTe), 1700mg of Tribulus (40% Saponins - not the good stuff), 5 grams of Fenugreek, and just recently added 200mg of DHEA.. Everything is split appropriately throughout the day except for the TC, which is just at night..

I've had sensitive nips for atleast a week now.. The seat belt in my car, which is normally very comfortable, irritates me. My Wife likes to pinch my nips, and I avoid that at all costs.. 'Nips are hard more often than not - like it's cold or something.. I have NO puffiness or itchiness - and I don't feel any lumps..

It's about time to decrease my TC dosage... But I'm afraid that this is a sign I may need to amp it up... Any advice?

Thank you...

Last edited:

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should have started your PCT off with 60mg of liquid Tamox Citrate. 60mg of Tamox Citrate = 40mg of Tamox.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Somewhere along the line I missed the fact that TC wasn't actually T. I thought I was on the right track - but now that I'm in this predicament (sp?), I'm looking for suggestions...

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Somewhere along the line I missed the fact that TC wasn't actually T. I thought I was on the right track - but now that I'm in this predicament (sp?), I'm looking for suggestions...
The confusion people have is as follows:

The substance in Nolvadex IS Tamoxifen Citrate. However, a 20mg pill of Nolvadex contains 30mg of Tamoxifen Citrate. That is because the citrate takes up 33% of the weight. The citrate gets cleaved, it's the Tamoxifen that is the active ingredient so that's the measurement given.

Thus 60mg of Tamoxifen Citrate = 40mg of Tamoxifen. EQUALS, not "is like".

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. I wish I had known that earlier. I have plenty of everything I need, I just didn't realize there was a difference.. I'm putting up a webpage with all this information as a reference for me, and anyone else who might be interested.

If anyone wants to submit information, let me know.. It could be a helpful resource for everyone...

http://www.postcycletherapy.com

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would up it to 60mg a day, and stay on that for a couple weeks.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Okay. I'll do that.. Boy is my liver going to be pissed. :(

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The toxicity on tamoxifen is overrated. Cancer patients take it for years on end.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
my nipples are very very sensitive, and i never had a problem with that lol

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Uhm I think that very high doses of tamox are not needed, its just a waste. The sensitivity to the nipples is not gonna go away from night and day. 26mg are low for the first week, you may bump to 40mg equivalent for a week or two, but I dont think its to be alarmed.