Red Yeast Rice w/coq10 during cycle?

Should RYR w/coq10 be ran on cycle?

• Total voters

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Should be run all cycle long from I have read. I too am getting ready to run SD. You have a nice list I just looked at. I was also under the impression you would want milk thistle and possilby taurine. Fish oil I thought should be higher around the 8-10 g's per day. I am sure someone will know better than I though.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
The poll resuls is pretty much overwhelming ;)

NiteHawk

Awards
Yes, take it during the whole cycle and PCT. I also suggest some Hawthorn Berry for your blood pressure. That stuff is simply amazing in how well it works.

Pie

Awards
I don't want to be flamed for syaing "no", but don't you have to be taking is for months for it to have an effect on your bp?

My choice for bp control is celery seed extract, or 8 celery ribs a day.

NiteHawk

Awards
I don't want to be flamed for syaing "no", but don't you have to be taking is for months for it to have an effect on your bp?

My choice for bp control is celery seed extract, or 8 celery ribs a day.

If you are referring to being on hawthorn berry for months to have an effect, yes, that is wrong, at least for me.

In just under 3 weeks, my blood pressure went from 145/92 to 120/80 once I started taking the hawthorn berry.

The stuff is incredible.

Pie

Awards
If you are referring to being on hawthorn berry for months to have an effect, yes, that is wrong, at least for me.

In just under 3 weeks, my blood pressure went from 145/92 to 120/80 once I started taking the hawthorn berry.

The stuff is incredible.
Those are awesome results. Maybe I am confusing Hawthorne with RYR.. any more info?

rocknroll

Awards
I'm plannin my first cycle (phera plex) and in my research it is my understanding that it was favorable to run both Hawthorne Berry and RYR w/CoQ10 during pre-cycle/loading phase, during cycle, and post cycle therapy. Same for the celery seed extract too for that matter...

Anyone have suggestions on the dosing for the RYR w/CoQ10 and the celery seed extract too? According to the link Logan provided (AWESOME INFO BTW!) the NOW RYR w/CoQ10 doesn't have enough CoQ10. Logan's link advises around 300 mg of CoQ10/day...

Would it therefore be best to purchase RYR and CoQ10 separately?

Last edited:

BMW

Awards
  • Established
dont forget the flush free niacin its sooooo important for cholesterol support right up there with RYR

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
dont forget the flush free niacin its sooooo important for cholesterol support right up there with RYR
I like the flush!

:jaw:

Unfortunately it eventually goes away with continued Niacin use.

X

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I'm plannin my first cycle (phera plex) and in my research it is my understanding that it was favorable to run both Hawthorne Berry and RYR w/CoQ10 during pre-cycle/loading phase, during cycle, and post cycle therapy. Same for the celery seed extract too for that matter...

Anyone have suggestions on the dosing for the RYR w/CoQ10 and the celery seed extract too? According to the link Logan provided (AWESOME INFO BTW!) the NOW RYR w/CoQ10 doesn't have enough CoQ10. Logan's link advises around 300 mg of CoQ10/day...

Would it therefore be best to purchase RYR and CoQ10 separately?
Buy the 'Beer Neutralizer' from Nutra, it's got 100mg of CoQ10. I don't know about the other crap thats in it, but for 6.99 and that much CoQ10, its a steal considering the cost of Now's CoQ10 100mg tabs.

X

rogermoore

Awards
Doesn`t Red Yeast Rice put even more stress on the liver when it is used during a ph cycle ? The safe cycling directions agree with the idea of running RYR around the cycles:

"Unlike the other two, this one should be used only around cycles, preferably 2-3 weeks before the cycle is to be started and continued through post cycle therapy."

And this is from the consumerlab website:

"Presumably (red yeast rice) carries the same serious risks as statin drugs, such as life-threatening liver inflammation and rhabdomyolysis (muscle tissue breakdown that can cause kidney failure). It should not be used in conjunction with statins, niacin, or drugs in the fibrate family."

Any feedback on this subject ?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn`t Red Yeast Rice put even more stress on the liver when it is used during a ph cycle ? The safe cycling directions agree with the idea of running RYR around the cycles:

"Unlike the other two, this one should be used only around cycles, preferably 2-3 weeks before the cycle is to be started and continued through post cycle therapy."

And this is from the consumerlab website:

"Presumably (red yeast rice) carries the same serious risks as statin drugs, such as life-threatening liver inflammation and rhabdomyolysis (muscle tissue breakdown that can cause kidney failure). It should not be used in conjunction with statins, niacin, or drugs in the fibrate family."

Any feedback on this subject ?
i tend to agree with you,but this topic is Every person has a different opinion.....it kinda pisses me off cause then we dont know who's right.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First off, unless you have hypercholesterolemia, RYR on cycle is pointless and COUNTERproductive.

Secondly, flush free niacin is ineffective, pure nicatonic acid is the ONLY way to go with niacin.

thirdly, you need 2 weeks of hawthorne berry prior to your cycle for it to be effective in lowering your BP.

Lastly, RYR free cycle support is a great way to cover supporting supplements, on MOST cycles... there is no "one setup covers all cycle regimens" style product, it's impossible.

redyeastrice

Awards
Yes, Throughout the whole cycle and pct.
Red Yeast Rice also called kojic rice, is a traditional Chinese culinary and medicinal product that’s used to treat cholesterol levels and other ailments. is a red rice powder manufactured through fermentation, available as Red-brown to amaranth powder .

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
You just replied to a 9 year old thread.

Necro much?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
You just ****ed a dead thread.

nec·ro·phil·i·a
noun: necrophilia
sexual intercourse with or attraction toward corpses.