Poll: Should RYR w/coq10 be ran on cycle?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Red Yeast Rice w/coq10 during cycle?

  1. Red Yeast Rice w/coq10 during cycle?


    Hey guys I am doing a SD cycle and was wondering about RYR. I am not sure whether to run it through the whole cycle or just pct and maybe the last week on cycle.

    To check out my cycle look here......

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...tml#post438307


  2. Should be run all cycle long from I have read. I too am getting ready to run SD. You have a nice list I just looked at. I was also under the impression you would want milk thistle and possilby taurine. Fish oil I thought should be higher around the 8-10 g's per day. I am sure someone will know better than I though.

  3. check out the following thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stick...tml#post358106

    great info on lots of different stuff you can take to kelp with your hdl/ldl levels as well as blood pressure and other things.

    I believe red yeast rice takes 2-3 weeks to do its thing. So you may want to start taking that a few weeks before your cycle and follow all the way through into pct.
    •   
       


  4. The poll resuls is pretty much overwhelming
  5. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Consider the source
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  6. Yes, take it during the whole cycle and PCT. I also suggest some Hawthorn Berry for your blood pressure. That stuff is simply amazing in how well it works.

  7. I don't want to be flamed for syaing "no", but don't you have to be taking is for months for it to have an effect on your bp?

    My choice for bp control is celery seed extract, or 8 celery ribs a day.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Pie
    I don't want to be flamed for syaing "no", but don't you have to be taking is for months for it to have an effect on your bp?

    My choice for bp control is celery seed extract, or 8 celery ribs a day.

    If you are referring to being on hawthorn berry for months to have an effect, yes, that is wrong, at least for me.

    In just under 3 weeks, my blood pressure went from 145/92 to 120/80 once I started taking the hawthorn berry.

    The stuff is incredible.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by NiteHawk
    If you are referring to being on hawthorn berry for months to have an effect, yes, that is wrong, at least for me.

    In just under 3 weeks, my blood pressure went from 145/92 to 120/80 once I started taking the hawthorn berry.

    The stuff is incredible.
    Those are awesome results. Maybe I am confusing Hawthorne with RYR.. any more info?

  10. I'm plannin my first cycle (phera plex) and in my research it is my understanding that it was favorable to run both Hawthorne Berry and RYR w/CoQ10 during pre-cycle/loading phase, during cycle, and post cycle therapy. Same for the celery seed extract too for that matter...

    Anyone have suggestions on the dosing for the RYR w/CoQ10 and the celery seed extract too? According to the link Logan provided (AWESOME INFO BTW!) the NOW RYR w/CoQ10 doesn't have enough CoQ10. Logan's link advises around 300 mg of CoQ10/day...

    Would it therefore be best to purchase RYR and CoQ10 separately?
    Last edited by rocknroll; 06-11-2006 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Nevermind...discovered "Cycle Support"

  11. dont forget the flush free niacin its sooooo important for cholesterol support right up there with RYR

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    dont forget the flush free niacin its sooooo important for cholesterol support right up there with RYR
    I like the flush!



    Unfortunately it eventually goes away with continued Niacin use.


    X
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rocknroll View Post
    I'm plannin my first cycle (phera plex) and in my research it is my understanding that it was favorable to run both Hawthorne Berry and RYR w/CoQ10 during pre-cycle/loading phase, during cycle, and post cycle therapy. Same for the celery seed extract too for that matter...

    Anyone have suggestions on the dosing for the RYR w/CoQ10 and the celery seed extract too? According to the link Logan provided (AWESOME INFO BTW!) the NOW RYR w/CoQ10 doesn't have enough CoQ10. Logan's link advises around 300 mg of CoQ10/day...

    Would it therefore be best to purchase RYR and CoQ10 separately?
    Buy the 'Beer Neutralizer' from Nutra, it's got 100mg of CoQ10. I don't know about the other crap thats in it, but for 6.99 and that much CoQ10, its a steal considering the cost of Now's CoQ10 100mg tabs.

    X
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  14. Doesn`t Red Yeast Rice put even more stress on the liver when it is used during a ph cycle ? The safe cycling directions agree with the idea of running RYR around the cycles:

    "Unlike the other two, this one should be used only around cycles, preferably 2-3 weeks before the cycle is to be started and continued through post cycle therapy."

    And this is from the consumerlab website:

    "Presumably (red yeast rice) carries the same serious risks as statin drugs, such as life-threatening liver inflammation and rhabdomyolysis (muscle tissue breakdown that can cause kidney failure). It should not be used in conjunction with statins, niacin, or drugs in the fibrate family."

    Any feedback on this subject ?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rogermoore View Post
    Doesn`t Red Yeast Rice put even more stress on the liver when it is used during a ph cycle ? The safe cycling directions agree with the idea of running RYR around the cycles:

    "Unlike the other two, this one should be used only around cycles, preferably 2-3 weeks before the cycle is to be started and continued through post cycle therapy."

    And this is from the consumerlab website:

    "Presumably (red yeast rice) carries the same serious risks as statin drugs, such as life-threatening liver inflammation and rhabdomyolysis (muscle tissue breakdown that can cause kidney failure). It should not be used in conjunction with statins, niacin, or drugs in the fibrate family."

    Any feedback on this subject ?
    i tend to agree with you,but this topic is Every person has a different opinion.....it kinda pisses me off cause then we dont know who's right.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  16. First off, unless you have hypercholesterolemia, RYR on cycle is pointless and COUNTERproductive.

    Secondly, flush free niacin is ineffective, pure nicatonic acid is the ONLY way to go with niacin.

    thirdly, you need 2 weeks of hawthorne berry prior to your cycle for it to be effective in lowering your BP.

    Lastly, RYR free cycle support is a great way to cover supporting supplements, on MOST cycles... there is no "one setup covers all cycle regimens" style product, it's impossible.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AI Cycle Support without Red Yeast Rice
    By Max32 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 10:52 PM
  2. Red Yeast Rice to become Rx only.
    By Loadre in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-24-2006, 10:27 AM
  3. red yeast rice
    By devil in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-29-2005, 10:44 AM
  4. NOW Red Yeast Rice w/COQ10
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 07:25 PM
  5. red yeast rice
    By jverch in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 06:08 AM
Log in
Log in