gyno help

traps

traps

Awards
i have had gyno for about 2wks now, my nipples got really swollen and bigger, i have been waiting for the novla to get here, will it still go away after having to wait this long?

i was taking 6oxo for a week and i think thats how i got it..
sorry if i sound like a newb about this?

mildain

Awards
I've never had gyno before but once you form the actualy tissue it has to be surgically removed. But puffiness and itchiness of the nipples are signs, but once you get your nolva they will disapper.

Just Hope no actual breast tissue has formed

I never tried that 6Ox0 but it looks like crap to me, I wouldn't trust it for an off cycle after androgen use.

traps

traps

Awards
thanks, i don't think any thing serious like tissue has formed, just the da** nips, so what do you use for post cycle?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, I was getting puffy nips in my PCT Regime below:
RXT- 50mg @night
Activate- 4 caps spread through the day
DHEA- 200 mg/day Fenugreek 2grams

After 3 weeks I switched PCT protocols to the following:
6-OXO- 400 mg @night
ALRI Impact Ultra (formestane acetate and 7 keto DHEA acetate) 200mg Injection twice a week.
Activate-4 caps /day
DHEA/Fenugreek-200mg/2grams

Puffyness in nips and general bloat is gone on new protocol, libido is up, a lot of muscle hardness, and I can feel the difference!

trailer36

Awards
From what i have read, the tissue can be effectively reduced for up to 2-3 yrs after development with nolva use. beyond this it starts to harden and you are SOL. get the nolva and use it!!!

traps

traps

Awards
Hmmm, I was getting puffy nips in my PCT Regime below:
RXT- 50mg @night
Activate- 4 caps spread through the day
DHEA- 200 mg/day Fenugreek 2grams

After 3 weeks I switched PCT protocols to the following:
6-OXO- 400 mg @night
ALRI Impact Ultra (formestane acetate and 7 keto DHEA acetate) 200mg Injection twice a week.
Activate-4 caps /day
DHEA/Fenugreek-200mg/2grams

Puffyness in nips and general bloat is gone on new protocol, libido is up, a lot of muscle hardness, and I can feel the difference!

sounds good man thanks

traps

traps

Awards
how much novla is too much, can you take too much? i don't want to hurt anything

i am waiting for the liquid form and the pill form in 5mg's...

mildain

Awards
how much novla is too much, can you take too much? i don't want to hurt anything

i am waiting for the liquid form and the pill form in 5mg's...
From what i've studied it is better to take too much then not enough. Correct me if I'm wrong but doses can range from 20 mg a day all the way too 100mg/day. It just depend on how serious your gyno problems are, and how heavy of a cycle you were on.

for my PCT after 6 weeks of Tren, I am going to take 20mg/day of nolva and 50mg/day of clomid. However tren doesn't aromatise so if you are taking an aromitizable compound you should probably take more nolva IMO.

Please point out my ignorance on this topic, anyone.

traps

traps

Awards
so lemme get this straight i gotta take 16? lol? 5mg pills to take 80mgs of tc a day?

mildain

Awards
so lemme get this straight i gotta take 16? lol? 5mg pills to take 80mgs of tc a day?
Yeah maybe start out at 60-80mg of nolva and then once the gyno has subsided, maintain with 20mg of nolva for the rest of pct. I read a report, can't remember the address, that stated 20mg of nolva a day was all that was needed, but dunno how accurate it was.

traps

traps

Awards
yea thanks man for keeping up with me on this, i took 80mg of the liquid form, and i kinda makes the eyes burn but i think i'll go down to 60 like you said then to 20..

we are all learning here.:thumbsup:

Yeah maybe start out at 60-80mg of nolva and then once the gyno has subsided, maintain with 20mg of nolva for the rest of pct. I read a report, can't remember the address, that stated 20mg of nolva a day was all that was needed, but dunno how accurate it was.

Angrysanta

Awards
Sorry to hear about the gyno. Please share all the detail of your cycle and PCT so that others can learn. Thanks

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
i would start with the 40 mg a day and see if that is effective in reducing soreness and puffiness. what you are describing may not be gyno.

traps

traps

Awards
na it is on my fifth day of 80mg, and they are still start to get puffy around the end of the day?

mindgames

Awards
OMG - Why have there been numerous replies and nobody going crazy at yet another ill prepared person on a cycle without access to all required supps.

You say " i was taking 6oxo for a week and i think thats how i got it..
sorry if i sound like a newb about this?"

Why oh why did you go in so ill informed and unprepared???

traps

traps

Awards
i havent heard anything about 6oxo causing gyno, well now i gotta help it any suggestions

traps

traps

Awards
i may throw some rebound xt in with the cycle....it is getting better with the novla..