Seeing trails from nolva?

stuffperson

Awards
The 2 PCT's I ran last year following an sd cycle and e...lmg cycle, I used tamoxifen citrate from ETDR and also from phoenix labs. I used both brands at the same time (the etdr is in alcohol, the phoenix tasted like and had consistency of glycerin). A short way into both pcts, I experienced trails at night time. Funny, never noticed them during the day, but at night and when waking in the morning (i dosed in am and at night) I could see trails off something like my backlit cellphone and other small lights. As well, large straight lines, such as edges of walls or door frames had a similar effects when moving my field of vision.
I saw just a minute ago where Dr D said visual problems can result during clomid use (I used clomid at the start of PCT#2 for about 2 weeks and nolva throughout)... did I just get some really messed up products or is anything like this possible with any of the SERMS?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lower the dose, Nolva gives me vision problems as well, so I have decided to use it very sparingly. Its hard to say which one is causing what. When did you stop the Clomid use? How much were your doses of Clomid and Nolva? Lets see some more details.

stuffperson

Awards
for the for pct #1 I used nolva only
wk1: 60mg
wk2: 40mg
wk3: 30mg
wk4: 20mg
wk5: 20mg

pct#2 i was using (what i realize now was) a lot of serm product
wk1:nolv 20mg, clomid 300mg first 3 days, 200mg next 4 days
wk2:nolv 20mg, clomid 150mg
wk3&4:nolv 40mg
wk5: nolv 20mg

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
both Nolvadex and Clomid have KNOWN side effect of screwing with your vision.. guys read up on things before you start using them please

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Most complaints are from Clomid, but I have had none at all, its by far my best SERM. I guess to each his own, but Nolva seems to give me vision problems. If any of these are giving you vision problems, then cease for a few days and then start back up at a lower dose. You do not want to risk damaging your optic nerve. Get some NHA and run a low dose SERM :) That would be my advice.