Asking for Help on when to STOP Cycle - & what PCT to use

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
I am 5 weeks into a PP/SD Cycle, and am thinking of stopping - (starting PCT), should I stop or go 3 more weeks.1st 2 weeks was PP 30mg, 3rd wk was 10mg PP & 10mg SD, 4th & 5th wks were 20mg SD. Gained 16 lbs of muscle, lost 3 lbs of fat. On PCT, I planned to use Anabolic Xtremes products: RETAIN & "PCT". I will continue with liver care - using Perfect Cycle (milk thistle, N-Acetyl-Cysteine) Also plan to use some natural test boost (IDS LH BOOST). Should I use any other antiaromist? Will use for 5-6 weeks. Am I going in the right direction? Should I taper to 10mg SD for a week if I stop. Advice Please. I am happy with the 16lbs (my second cycle - lost most muslce gain from the 1st one)

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
:jaw: Alot of questions to be asking for someone already 5 weeks into it. These should have been asked and answered before starting, but that is my opinion.
About your cycle; you could go one more week of SD, I have read of folks going 4 weeks. If you are happy with your gains, why not stop at the 20mg now and begin PCT and save the liver that much more work. Also, are you still gaining? If you are not gaining anymore, no reason to continue.
My personal choice...I would start the PCT now.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
I planned all along to stay on for a total of 8 weeks - so I plan to have 3 more. Just saw posts that saw no further gains. To answer your question, am I still gaining. YES - I had BF% checks taken each 2.5 wks:
BF% WT
15.5 195
13.8 203
12.8 206
So gains are still coming - though slower.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldn't run that cycle for more than 6 weeks tops. For PCT I would use Nolva. No reason to taper down SD.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice - Novedex XT from Gasperi? Or 6oxo?
Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) is a prescription drug, right? I am not gonna ask how you get it - but if it is that important I want to know. I used "CPT" & RETAIN from Anabolic Xtreme last time and was not happy - slow recovery on TEST

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
If gains are still coming I would stay on for the 3 weeks. As for PCT. Nolva is a must in my eyes. And ATD and or Cortisol supp is a nice addition as well. But nolva as the base.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) is a prescription drug, right? I am not gonna ask how you get it - but if it is that important I want to know. I used "CPT" & RETAIN from Anabolic Xtreme last time and was not happy - slow recovery on TEST
Check the board sponcers. Stuff I use for my hampsters is acquired that route.

nick500

Awards
I've gotta say... why didn't u sort this out before the cycle started? Stuff like this is so important.

Nolva in a similar fashion to the following:

day 1: 60mg
days 2 - 11: 40mg
days 12 - 21: 20mg
days 22 - 28: 10mg

or somewhere thereabouts

Nick

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Man - I did - went by Anabolic Xtremes - PCT/RETAIN/PERFECT CYCLE - then I saw that y'all were not using it - so I got concerned. Thanks for the recommendations. I know I should not panic at the last min on PCT, but I want to do it right - last time was a bumpy ride - dead to the world one day, humpin the furniture the next

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Well I stopped Saturday using SD - total of 6 weeks: 2.5 wks on PP at 30mg, 3.5 weeks on 20mg SD. Now using RETAIN & PCT from AX, and some natural test boosters. Munchin test boosters like candy!! So far, a dull headache - but still kicking it in the gym - 7 reps on incline press with 95lb DBs - then drop sets with 80s & 40s. Alittle more tired. I am thinking I should try and stay heavy on the weights but slightly reduce the carloies and add cardio 3 times a week. I really do not want to loose the 16lbs I gained in 6 weeks. Gonna do PCT for 6 weeks too.

MacMan

Awards
Well I stopped Saturday using SD - total of 6 weeks: 2.5 wks on PP at 30mg, 3.5 weeks on 20mg SD. Now using RETAIN & PCT from AX, and some natural test boosters. Munchin test boosters like candy!! So far, a dull headache - but still kicking it in the gym - 7 reps on incline press with 95lb DBs - then drop sets with 80s & 40s. Alittle more tired. I am thinking I should try and stay heavy on the weights but slightly reduce the carloies and add cardio 3 times a week. I really do not want to loose the 16lbs I gained in 6 weeks. Gonna do PCT for 6 weeks too.
I had similar gains off a similar stack. I stopped at 6 weeks, although I was planning on going a little longer, but the sides really started bothering me. I will never run the two together or one right after another again. It was the most shutdown I have been and it took me the longest to recover from, and I was using Nolva and Clomid, plus ATD and a cortisol suppressor. There seems to be quite a debate going on about ATD with some people loving it and other people hating it. I personally will never use it again as it really effects my libido, even at low doses. After your length of time on using both of those compounds I would definitely use Nolva or Clomid for PCT. I would also expect to loose a significant amount of the gains, especially after PCT. Two months out if you have maintained half of your gains I would consider it a very successful cycle.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
I am trying AXs RETAIN & PCT, liver care, and natural test boost. So far I am staying strong and keeping my weight. But it has only been 6 days.