PCT help Needed

4shroom

Banned
Awards
Can anybody give some insight on PCT using HCG, Nolva and a AI? I feel these 3 are my best bet, but I need a little help as far as usage. Thanks for anything.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
More info needed such as:
What did you run a cycle of?
For how long?

4shroom

Banned
Awards
I ran a cycle of M1T for 4 weeks. Then took 4 weeks off. Then another cycle for 2 on 2 off. This was March of 2004. Sounds scary for how long its been, but I used 6oxo, fenugreek, nolva and clomid. Just tried them all at different times, but no solid results. I'm thankful I have inspiration to go to the gym and eat healthy, because if it wasn't for that....I'd be **** out of luck.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Are you saying you're still suppressed from your cycle?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most likely talk to an Endo... but maybe the good doctor can throw a few things out there for you.

Adams

4shroom

Banned
Awards
Well seeing an endo will almost be impossible because of my doctor won't allow it. Can anybody give some insight on using these products. I plan to run 3 weeks of hcg at 500iu a week, 20mg of nolva for 6 weeks and a AI of some sort and also adding 1000iu's of Vitamin E.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
First of all, if your doctor doesn't allow you to see an endo & you're having problems...he's an idiot & you need a new doctor.

I don't know what your previous PCTs were like but I'm guessing if you're still suppressed it's cause they weren't good enough for the cycles you ran. JMO.

If I was you, I'd try something like this before I go see an endo.

wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Reduce XT 75mg/d
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Reduce XT50mg/d
wk3: Nolva 60mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Reduce XT 50mg/d
wk4: Nolva 40mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d, Reduce XT 25mg/d
wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d

Throw in HCG 500iu/week & this should help get things kickstarted once agian.

4shroom

Banned
Awards
Could you send and IM to me...I can't do it on this site. I need to get some other info on these products...Thanks

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
You can't PM unless you're a board supporter. If you want to talk to IM me my screen name is xxtruxx1.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
This may sound like a dumb questions but how do you become a board supporter?