Help me out with my SD PCT.

olb

Awards
LiquiClom/LiquiNolv Combo
50mg/20mg per ml- 60ml

This is what I ordered and what I have. I know about PCT. The whats, whys, and purposes, I just need to know how much of this stuff to take.

Im running SD for 3 weeks at 10,20,20. Help me out here.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
There are many many logs of this on this site. Just search around. Not all are the same, look for what will suit you best.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Use the search function. There are tons of threads covering this.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
beat me to it revo. :)

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
4.5mL- week one
3mL- week two
1.5mL- week three

I beleive that is what:
Clomid: 150/100/50
Nolva: 60/40/20

Not sure if those doses are correct, just kinda throwing them out there but w/e- i hope this helps somewhat-
My PCT for my SD/PP cycle will be reg. liq. nolva (which is 20mg/mL)
@ 4.5/3/1.5
Which equates to:
60/40/20--which is why the numbers seem the same up there...

MacMan

Awards
I've always run Clomid and Nolva together for my PCT, although I only run the Clomid for the first week and the rest of PCT just use Nolva. In another thread on this board, based on a post of mine, the use of Clomid and Nolva together (at the same time) was questioned. Dr. D ended up responding later in the thread and stated he would not run them at the same time as the weaker of the two together would be negated by the other. He proposed running Clomid for two weeks followed by Nolva for two weeks. I've seen alot of posts where people run the two at the same time, but I'm not sure the chemistry supports this, as pointed out by Dr. D. His response and reputation made enough of a believer out of me that I won't run the two concurrently (at the same time) again. I will however run them consecutively, (one after the other). So, for what it's worth, you may consider this for future PCT's.

olb

Awards
Heres what the overall PCT will look like:
Nolva/Clomid combo
6oxo
Fenugreek

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I am going to run 40/30/20/10. I think this has a very slow taper and will prevent delayed gyno. Starting at 60mg IMO is pretty high and then coming off of it at 20mg may lead to delayed gyno, this is my opinion only. I am going to run my cycle in a couple weeks and I am going to post a log so we will see what happens.

olb

Awards
See this whole delayed gyno thing is baffling me. People say its caused by RXT, so then why do people keep using it?

I bought 6oxo because of this. Wouldn't 6oxo be a better choice to compliment the Nolva/Clmid?

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
People are set in their old ways. There is so much research on it on this board, just do a search for delayed gyno.

Xboom

Awards
People are set in their old ways. There is so much research on it on this board, just do a search for delayed gyno.
Most of it is just guessing. Nobody really knows for sure WHAT is causing it.

olb

Awards
4.5mL- week one
3mL- week two
1.5mL- week three

I beleive that is what:
Clomid: 150/100/50
Nolva: 60/40/20

Not sure if those doses are correct, just kinda throwing them out there but w/e- i hope this helps somewhat-
My PCT for my SD/PP cycle will be reg. liq. nolva (which is 20mg/mL)
@ 4.5/3/1.5
Which equates to:
60/40/20--which is why the numbers seem the same up there...
Wait. On the bottle it says 20mg + 50mg/ml.

Are these doses correct?