HCG refrigerated ?

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
i've just received my HCG packets, the HCG is in powder form, so I'm not sure if I have to keep it in the fridge or not,

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
i've just received my HCG packets, the HCG is in powder form, so I'm not sure if I have to keep it in the fridge or not,
Yes, it doesn't hurt. Unless you plan to use it all fast. It is a protein and thus thermoliable so at the very least, do not store it above room temp.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
If a person plans to use 500 hcg a day out of a 2000iu vial, will the hcg keep for several days in the fridge after it is reconstituted?

Can vitamin b-12 be used to reconstitute the hcg or should bacteriostatic water be used, it probably doesn't matter, but I just want to make sure.

The hcg comes in powder form...just checking to see if I can reconstitute it with sterile injectible b-12 water, and keep it for use this way for several days in the fridge, pulling out about 500 units a day until it is used up.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
If a person plans to use 500 hcg a day out of a 2000iu vial, will the hcg keep for several days in the fridge after it is reconstituted?

Can vitamin b-12 be used to reconstitute the hcg or should bacteriostatic water be used, it probably doesn't matter, but I just want to make sure.

The hcg comes in powder form...just checking to see if I can reconstitute it with sterile injectible b-12 water, and keep it for use this way for several days in the fridge, pulling out about 500 units a day until it is used up.
Oh yeah, way longer than that even. I've used B12 to recon and it's stayed fine for several months in the fridge.