Status
Not open for further replies.
sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Hope this does not get me kicked.

Not trying to bring other boards soap operas here but if there is a problem with an item we use for PCT, and it is sold on this board I think members should know about it.
Take what you want away from this. I have some of LN nolva know for my hamster and it is going in the trash, just in case. Better safe than sorry for me and my health.

Again, if mods think this is wrong to post, Then delete it.

http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20446&page=1&pp=20

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
said it before and i'll say it again. the lion nolva i had wasn't worth the plastic bottle it was in.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Your not the first to mention this. Matter of fact there is one board I know of that is spending money to have lions products tested. Take it as you may.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Why, Beelze?
last time i used it was to combat a gyno flare up. it was minor but i wanted to prevent it from getting worse. started at 20mgs, 1 week later, it had gotten worse. 40mgs, worse. 60mgs, worse. suspecting foul play, i got pissed and switched to CNW's nolva (no longer available) and gyno subsided and eventually went away completely. still got a few bottles of this cinammon flavored crap laying around. might use em for target practice.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
buy from AM board supporters and you have the problem solved. But thanks for the head's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.