extended use of cortisol blockers (reduce, retain, or lean xtreme xt)

1. Question extended use of cortisol blockers (reduce, retain, or lean xtreme xt)

I have been using both retain and reduce xt as part of my pct for a superdrol cycle. My diet has been horrific throughout the holidays, which ordinarily would make my gut blow up, but I actually seemed to lean out. I attribute this to the cortisol blockers. I was wondering if it would bring me diminishing returns to stay on a cortisol blocker up to three months between my prohormone cycles.

2. Quote Originally Posted by OSPdoug
    I have been using both retain and reduce xt as part of my pct for a superdrol cycle. My diet has been horrific throughout the holidays, which ordinarily would make my gut blow up, but I actually seemed to lean out. I attribute this to the cortisol blockers. I was wondering if it would bring me diminishing returns to stay on a cortisol blocker up to three months between my prohormone cycles.
    I dont believe so... The blockers will still do their job, but will only get you so lean. going 3 months in a row may give your joints, and immune system a beating though.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

3. When he concludes the stack do you feel he may have a rebound or lasting effect from the anti-cs?
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    When he concludes the stack do you feel he may have a rebound or lasting effect from the anti-cs?
    No... his body will normalize as always (Homeostasis (sp?)), but lowering cortisol for that long at a time will undoubtly dry out his joints, and lower his immune system.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

5. Thankyou for your response DAdams. I didn't know that my immune system could become comprimised. Maybe that is why I am sick now. That figures, there has to be a side effects for anything that actually works.

6. Quote Originally Posted by OSPdoug
    I read somewhere on this site about a negative cortisol loop after taking cortisol blockers for more than a month. It said something about slowing your dosage down after a month and then starting up again gradually to prevent it. I will try to look for the post.

7. Just taper it down like you would a serm or a ATD. 3 caps for then 2 then 1 depending on how long you run it for.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 09:49 PM
  2. Retain VS Lean Xtreme VS Reduce XT
    By Goffio69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 12:54 AM
  3. Ok to substitute Retain with Lean Xtreme?
    By bullet in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 01:20 PM
  4. Retain and lean Xtreme
    By bigpump23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 04:48 PM
  5. Retain vs. Lean Xtreme
    By Nate Dawg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-01-2005, 03:15 PM