extended use of cortisol blockers (reduce, retain, or lean xtreme xt) - AnabolicMinds.com

extended use of cortisol blockers (reduce, retain, or lean xtreme xt)

1. New Member

Question extended use of cortisol blockers (reduce, retain, or lean xtreme xt)

I have been using both retain and reduce xt as part of my pct for a superdrol cycle. My diet has been horrific throughout the holidays, which ordinarily would make my gut blow up, but I actually seemed to lean out. I attribute this to the cortisol blockers. I was wondering if it would bring me diminishing returns to stay on a cortisol blocker up to three months between my prohormone cycles.

2. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by OSPdoug
    I have been using both retain and reduce xt as part of my pct for a superdrol cycle. My diet has been horrific throughout the holidays, which ordinarily would make my gut blow up, but I actually seemed to lean out. I attribute this to the cortisol blockers. I was wondering if it would bring me diminishing returns to stay on a cortisol blocker up to three months between my prohormone cycles.
    I dont believe so... The blockers will still do their job, but will only get you so lean. going 3 months in a row may give your joints, and immune system a beating though.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  3. Registered User

When he concludes the stack do you feel he may have a rebound or lasting effect from the anti-cs?
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    When he concludes the stack do you feel he may have a rebound or lasting effect from the anti-cs?
    No... his body will normalize as always (Homeostasis (sp?)), but lowering cortisol for that long at a time will undoubtly dry out his joints, and lower his immune system.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  5. New Member

Thankyou for your response DAdams. I didn't know that my immune system could become comprimised. Maybe that is why I am sick now. That figures, there has to be a side effects for anything that actually works.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by OSPdoug
    I read somewhere on this site about a negative cortisol loop after taking cortisol blockers for more than a month. It said something about slowing your dosage down after a month and then starting up again gradually to prevent it. I will try to look for the post.
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just taper it down like you would a serm or a ATD. 3 caps for then 2 then 1 depending on how long you run it for.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 08:49 PM
  2. Retain VS Lean Xtreme VS Reduce XT
    By Goffio69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 11:54 PM
  3. Ok to substitute Retain with Lean Xtreme?
    By bullet in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 12:20 PM
  4. Retain and lean Xtreme
    By bigpump23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 03:48 PM
  5. Retain vs. Lean Xtreme
    By Nate Dawg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-01-2005, 02:15 PM