Horrible PCT experience...need advice

1. Horrible PCT experience...need advice

so i finished up a 12week cycle of test e @ 750mg EW, dbol the first 3 weeks @ 40mg ED and prostan/emax at the end of the cycle weeks 10-14 and then started pct. i was taking nolva 40/20/20 and RXT 75mg/75mg/50mg/25mg. i got the flu during week 3 of pct. wasnt able to eat. wasnt able to work out. lost all gains. ive come to the point where i dont care about the gain loss. but i want to know if my test levels are returning back to normal and if i will be able to successfully train naturally. will i have to add in more stuff to get my hormones back to normal?

2. Did you continue ur dosing of all ur ancillaries and so forth? The only thing id change next time is As you ramp down the dosage for nolva, start low on the RXT and ramp up, then ramp down on that. If you kept up with all ur supps in PCT i dont see why they wouldnt be recovered.

How do you feel? This may be kinda shocking, but how do your boys look? Raisens or nice n full?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by UberPooper1
    so i finished up a 12week cycle of test e @ 750mg EW, dbol the first 3 weeks @ 40mg ED and prostan/emax at the end of the cycle weeks 10-14 and then started pct. i was taking nolva 40/20/20 and RXT 75mg/75mg/50mg/25mg. i got the flu during week 3 of pct. wasnt able to eat. wasnt able to work out. lost all gains. ive come to the point where i dont care about the gain loss. but i want to know if my test levels are returning back to normal and if i will be able to successfully train naturally. will i have to add in more stuff to get my hormones back to normal?
    Get some fenugreek and take it for a couple months.

IMExp. recovery can be "mostly" complete within 3wks, but takes a good 2-3 months to get you close to 100% again.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Get some fenugreek and take it for a couple months.

IMExp. recovery can be "mostly" complete within 3wks, but takes a good 2-3 months to get you close to 100% again.
    I second this!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    I second this!
    i took fenugreek for 3 weeks. took retain for a few weeks then when i got sick (the most important time to take it) i got lazy and stopped.

the boys are good by the way. very full.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Halo 25 Stack and PCT Questions NEED ADVICE
    By wt540 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 04:48 PM
  2. Mdrol PCT Clomid need advice
    By rayactr2k6 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 06:20 PM
  3. Bad SD experience, need PCT advice asap