John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im coming off an anti-e in a few days(gaspari's novedex xt)my question is anyoe that has knoweldge in this area and Dr D if you know please assist.

do they natural test levels stay high forever or do they gradualy go back down to normal?

i herd some people say to cycle down the dose to 3. caps, then 2, then 1, what do you think is the best approach for this?

do you think ther'll be any sides?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Your body will ALWAYS want to return to its "normal state" (homeostasis). Doesn't always, but it wants to. Chances are, you'll go back to where your normal natural test production was.

I personally think that coming off an anti-e can be a bitch. I get e-rebound every time...sucks.

lonas2

Awards
Hi Kwyck
Seen a few people complain about gyno some weeks/months after finishing initial PCT. Common link appears to be superdrol and RXT (even when using Nolva). Can't help but think its the RXT. Does that make sense to you given your 'e-rebound' after using OTC anti-e's? did you find a way to combat it or would you recommend staying clear of RXT etc?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hi Kwyck
Seen a few people complain about gyno some weeks/months after finishing initial PCT. Common link appears to be superdrol and RXT (even when using Nolva). Can't help but think its the RXT. Does that make sense to you given your 'e-rebound' after using OTC anti-e's? did you find a way to combat it or would you recommend staying clear of RXT etc?
Its very possible that its RXT, but honestly, I don't think so. Last time it happened to me, I was also using nolva and before that, i did an SD solo with RXT solo and everything was fine.

My only problem with RXT is that it kills my libido...and when the little guy is broken, the big boss lady is mad :sick:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Most likely you body will return to normal. As for the rebound effect, I taper down my PCT meds over the course of 5 weeks.

lonas2

Awards
Hi jminis.
Do you use an ATD as well as Nolva, and if so do you ramp down both?. Some PCT maps have nolva ramping down and ATD ramping up - would be interested in your thoughts.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I was under the belief that ATD did not cause an Estrogen Rebound since it is an AI blocking the formation of E. SERMs on the other hand bind on E receptors.

Check out the Rebound Q&A thread in the Designer Supplements forum.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
Most likely you body will return to normal. As for the rebound effect, I taper down my PCT meds over the course of 5 weeks.
Shouldnt that strategy pretty much negate a est rebound unless the PCT u r using isnt strong enough to handle the compound that was used?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was under the belief that ATD did not cause an Estrogen Rebound since it is an AI blocking the formation of E. SERMs on the other hand bind on E receptors.

Check out the Rebound Q&A thread in the Designer Supplements forum.
Rebound is more common and typically more severe from using high doses of AI's for long periods of time than for using SERMs. But either will cause an estrogen rebound if used in stupidly high doses or even regular doses for excessive lengths of time.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
Rebound is more common and typically more severe from using high doses of AI's for long periods of time than for using SERMs. But either will cause an estrogen rebound if used in stupidly high doses or even regular doses for excessive lengths of time.

what doses would u recommend then?, and how long is too long, iand tapering down the dosages for 30 days would be fine right?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Of which compound?
For what purpose?
If you've seen Jminis's PCT regimen, you've seen mine.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
for example this is what i plan on doing 10 days 75mg, 10 for 50, 10 for 25, coming off a 4 wk orastan/prostan cycle

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
that compound is pretty weakk so shouldnt that be enough?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Are you positive about that statement? Does not make sense to me, but I don't know **** anyway. It would make sense that the SERM would cause a rebound since it makes existing estrogen useless by binding with receptors and when you remove that action you then have increased active estrogen. The AI blocks the aromatase enzyme blocking the formation of estrogen altogether therefore no rebound. Again, I am basing this on information gained from reading various statements by some knowledgeable individuals not from any schooling of my own.

If you could explain the action which makes AI's more susceptable to rebound than SERM's, please do.

Last edited: