Alri Ultra Hotter...

nmarco37

Awards
I went to bodybuilding.com to check prices for an upcoming PCT, and found that Alri's Ultra Hotter has been discontinued. That sucks because during my last PH cycle (prostanazol and E...Max LMG), I actually gained more on my PCT using UH than I did while I was on-cycle.
What is the best Over-the-Counter PCT product that you have used, since UH is discontinued. I realize that I can probably find UH at another web-site, but I assume that it was discontinued for a reason, and that perhaps there is a better product out there.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Peace,
Nick
Happy Holidays!

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I was going to try UH on my next PCT. I haven't given it a whirl yet. How did you dose it?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
I was going to try UH on my next PCT. I haven't given it a whirl yet. How did you dose it?
i know you asked him but i think the dosing was something like this

6 pills through the last week of cycle
4 pills the first "off" week
3 pills for 2 more weeks

UGLY

Awards
It depends on which version you have. If you have ultra hot, go with pioneer's suggestion. With ultra hotter, I dosed 3 capsules daily for the duration of pct.
Now, take this with a grain of salt, but when I dropped to 2 caps of ultra hotter a day it didn't seem to be enough. After a couple days at the lower dosage, my boys seemed to have atrophied slightly. That may have simply been post cycle paranoia. I bumped the dose back up to 3 for the rest of pct, and everything worked out pretty well. Hope this helps.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Three at night was also my magic number while in PCT.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3 caps it is.. I have some, but trying to use this nolva and clomid first.. PCT by AX is the exact same thing, got 4 bottles comin'.. :thumbsup:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Check out Dr. D's post in this forum about combining nolva/atd for PCT.

Something like:
Nolva: 40/20/20
ATD: 1/2/3/3

He gives a great rationale for this.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Beo.....I wonder why he tapers out LX so fast. I stay on that stuff all the way through PCT. It's one of my PCT staples.

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
Anyone knows how much (aproximately) ATD per serving is in PCT or its equivalent by ALRI?

djmarkiss

Awards
I think Island Supplements has some UH. That's where I picked mine up from.