OF COURSE...PCT advice?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I would like some advice as far as PCT goes for this cycle.

Upcoming Cycle Info: (This one's a 5 weeker)

Week 1: 20mgs SD/day
Week 2: 20mgs SD/day
Week 3: 20mgs SD+75mgs Pro/day
Week 4: 75mgs Pro/day
Week 5: 75mgs Pro/day

I'm going to keep taking Milk Thistle, RYR, Hawthorne Berry, multivitamin, Vitamin C, & maybe CoQ10 (stuff's kind of expensive so I'm not sure yet) after my current PCT is over (1 more week after this week) all the way till the cycle. When I start the cycle I'm probably going to stop the Milk Thistle & pick up some ALA/NAC or Pro Liver or something, then start Milk Thistle again for PCT. I just think I should maybe use a stronger anti-o than Thistle considering the cycle. I'm also going to throw in some Finasteride although it may slightly limit my gains. I don't know what else I can do to help with the hair so I'm open to suggestions. I guess that about covers pre & during cycle.

For PCT this time I'm going to change it up a bit. It'll last 5 weeks. Although I didn't get any gyno while on my SD cycle (just slight puffiness & more sensative nipples but no itchiness or swelling/ball formation, etc) I think that this time I'm going to get some Nolva. I'll also run Rebound XT alongside, maybe with a cortisol inhibitor such as SNS Reduce XT again. Of course I'll throw in Fenugreek & continue the other supplements. I think that about covers it.

What I would like help with would be dosing & best times to take each supp. I was also thinking about maybe incluiding some IGF-1 in my PCT but I have absolutely no experience with anything but orals & I'm feeling slightly sketchy about it.

Anyways, any comments are apprecciated. Thanks ahead of time guys.

Pirate

Awards
Taking no time off at all huh? I would take atleast the amount of time off that i was won, i dont believe inthe whole on for 5 weeks off for 5 on ect.. especially with pills, but people can do it and it has been done. For the nolva, go on 5 weeks and i would recommend taking nolva pills if you can, the liquid is not nearly as strong and i always have good expierences with the nolva pills. Start off dosing 40 then move your way down from there....as for the igf-1, i have no expiernce with it so maybe someone else can help you with that... good luck man

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Taking no time off at all huh? I would take atleast the amount of time off that i was won, i dont believe inthe whole on for 5 weeks off for 5 on ect.. especially with pills, but people can do it and it has been done. For the nolva, go on 5 weeks and i would recommend taking nolva pills if you can, the liquid is not nearly as strong and i always have good expierences with the nolva pills. Start off dosing 40 then move your way down from there....as for the igf-1, i have no expiernce with it so maybe someone else can help you with that... good luck man
Well my cycle was in November & I'm in week 3 of PCT now. I'm going to take all of Jan off of any kind of oral (except the "safety" supps like Milk Thistle, etc. So I'm going to be off a little longer than a month, somewhere along the lines of 5-6 weeks? Is that ok?

Yea I was planning on getting Nolva pills. I've been looking for it online but all I've found are places that u need a prescription for. I was told that I could find it here on AM from board members/supporters but don't really know how to go about that. Of course the Nolva is solely for research purposes. My lab rat, Constantine, has what seems to be breast cancer & I want to see the effect of Nolva on that. :rofl: For dosing I was thinking 40/40/20/20/20. Is this best taken AM, PM, or when? Should I split the doseage? Also I'll be including Rebound XT & Fenugreek. I think I'm going to run the Rebound at 75/50/50/25/25. Should I take the doseage all at once or spread it throughout the day? I know I should take it with fatty foods/basically flax oil. Should I just take the full doseage at once? I'm throwing in Fenugreek too. Not sure on what the doseage should look like for this.

As far as the IGF-1. I'm not too sure I want to do that now. I may save it for another PCT for another cycle once I learn more about it.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Check IBE, aka www.innovative-research.net

for that rat of yours.
Nolva = Tamoxifen Citrate

Also, it's your lucky day brother, buy one get one free.
Hm, that's solution though. I've heard that the solution isn't nearly as potent as the actual pill. I saw they also have the powder in there but then I'd also have to get caps & cap them.

I was wondering what the conversion is from Nolva pills to Nolva in an aqueous solution. Surely it must be somewhat diluted. I know it says 20mg/ml but I was wondering how the doseage would change now that it's in aqueous form. As far as I know, 2 ml of the Nolva aqueous solution doesn't exactly equal 40mgs in pill form. Sound like an excellent deal though, I'm considering it. Has anyone ever had any experience with these guys? Reliable? Safe? etc.

Also I'm curious about the Finasteride. Is it the same deal with the Nolva? Pill=better?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i dont know where this pill=better thing comes from, i would think that 40mg nolva equals 40 mg nolva no matter what form, liquid or solid, i have used both the liquid nolva the clomid and the finasteride from IBE (on my 200lb rat of course) and i can vouch for their stuff working great, as can about a million other people on this board. they're customer service could not be better and i got my stuff in 3 days to my door.

doseage will be the same and from the research i have done, i do a half my nolva/clomid in the morning and the other half right before bed, there are lots of threads on this, i would definately try to keep the doseage to a minimum though, one time i took quite a bit of clomid and it made my vision all spotty for a few days, pretty scary stuff.

the doseage amount you have looks great, have heard its best to double the first dose to shock the system but this is a relatively mild cycle compared to some aas cycles that people use nolva and clomid as pct for.

also ZMA's make a noticable difference when i'm not on and tribulus is dirt cheap as well, so i throw both of those into my pct, i have never used rebound but i used 6oxo and it was like swallowing skittles compared to nolva

my PCT: nolva/clomid/trib/zma/lotsoffood/water/milk thistle and going to try fenugreek next time

good luck!

Pirate

Awards
i dont know where this pill=better thing comes from, i would think that 40mg nolva equals 40 mg nolva no matter what form, liquid or solid, i have used both the liquid nolva the clomid and the finasteride from IBE (on my 200lb rat of course) and i can vouch for their stuff working great, as can about a million other people on this board. they're customer service could not be better and i got my stuff in 3 days to my door.

doseage will be the same and from the research i have done, i do a half my nolva/clomid in the morning and the other half right before bed, there are lots of threads on this, i would definately try to keep the doseage to a minimum though, one time i took quite a bit of clomid and it made my vision all spotty for a few days, pretty scary stuff.

the doseage amount you have looks great, have heard its best to double the first dose to shock the system but this is a relatively mild cycle compared to some aas cycles that people use nolva and clomid as pct for.

also ZMA's make a noticable difference when i'm not on and tribulus is dirt cheap as well, so i throw both of those into my pct, i have never used rebound but i used 6oxo and it was like swallowing skittles compared to nolva

my PCT: nolva/clomid/trib/zma/lotsoffood/water/milk thistle and going to try fenugreek next time

good luck!
Because 9 times out of 10 liquid nolva isnt 100% pure so you arent getting as much as you think you are getting while the pills are usually always 100% pure grade A nolva.:head:

-Pirate

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Because 9 times out of 10 liquid nolva isnt 100% pure so you arent getting as much as you think you are getting while the pills are usually always 100% pure grade A nolva.:head:

-Pirate
So should I up the doseage with this aqueous nolva or not? Also what would a good doseage be for the finasteride? I'm somewhat prone to MPB.

I don't think I'm going to need to run clomid in addition to nolva for this cycle. I think that with nolva I should have enough as far as SERM's go. I'm definitely throwing in a cortisol inhibitor like Reduce XT, Rebound XT, Fenugreek, maybe some ZMA for bedtime with my before sleep protein shake, & the usual safeguard supps.

I may be wrong on this so stop me if I am guys.

Also, what's the best way to take the nolva? straight like a shot (of alcohol not a pin) or could I mix it in a shake?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro,
You need to dose the liquid research tamox at 1.5X what folks recommend for Nolva pills.

That is because the pill is made only of tamoxifen (at 20 mgs/pill), while the liquid is tamoxifen citrate (at 20 mg/mL). So, you need to account for the weight of the ester (citrate) when dosing because you need the active (tamoxifen).

So, if you want 60 mgs of tamox, then you actually need 90 mgs of tamox citrate (or 4.5 mL of solution).

Get an oral syringe from a pharmacist for ease of dosing.

Good luck!

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro,
You need to dose the liquid research tamox at 1.5X what folks recommend for Nolva pills.

That is because the pill is made only of tamoxifen (at 20 mgs/pill), while the liquid is tamoxifen citrate (at 20 mg/mL). So, you need to account for the weight of the ester (citrate) when dosing because you need the active (tamoxifen).

So, if you want 60 mgs of tamox, then you actually need 90 mgs of tamox citrate (or 4.5 mL of solution).

Get an oral syringe from a pharmacist for ease of dosing.

Good luck!
Thank you!! That's what I was looking for bro. Either way the Nolva is buy 1 get 1 free so I think with 2 bottles of Nolva & 2 bottles of Finasteride I should be fine.

Sorry to be annoying, but whats the best way to store the compound once I get it? Should I put it in the fridge or the freezer or could I keep it at room temp & it'll be fine? Considering I'm not going to use it till about March I was wondering what I should do with it. Thanks again waay ahead of time.

EDIT: Here's what I ordered for my rat, Constantine :). Mind you all of these were buy one get one free thanks to the fellas at IBE! Thanks brosefs!!!

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
Clomid (just for the hell of it because I don't know if I should include it into my PCT or not or for what reasons)
Finasteride (still wondering on dosing)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've read to keep it out of light.
But I'm not sure if you should put it in the fridge or not.
It couldn't hurt IMO.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unless you have a good research lab like HiCalChems who doses it at 31mg/ml so it's the same strength as the tabs. No need to be ghetto baby!

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Still need help on storage for these bad boys...anyone?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
It's been a while since i messed around with nolva, was supposed to last cycle but my shipment got lost??

But, as i can remember from browsing the boards last year, it went something like this

If your doing say
week 1 40 x 1.5 = 60mg = 3ml
week 2 40 x 1.5 = " "
week 3 30 x 1.5 = 2.25ml
week 4 20 x 1.5 = 1.5ml

Now, my math is somewhat rusty due to being left it alone for some time, but as i remember this is correct.