Best Substitute for Lean Xtreme?

kymo99

Awards
I am starting PCT in two weeks and was hoping that Lean Xtreme would be available by now. I can't find it in stock anywhere.
So what is the next best cortisol blocker?

Thanks in advance!

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Why not just use DHEA with an AI, it metabolizes into 7OXO and has cortisol blocking properties, as well as other properties that are good during PCT, including muscle retaining qualities.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Custom Nutrition Warehouse has a 7OH bulk powder available and http://www.cap-m-quik.com/ has a quick capper. Due to the dosages you may have to use a filler with the size 0 caps, but thats not a problem as long as you have a scale to measure everything out on.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
great to see a board sponser recommending another board sponser.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
why not just use phosphatildylserine? I find that the bulk substance is much cheaper and blocks cortisol just fine when I come off of a cycle.

regards,
COTC

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Where do you get it bulk Carry?

I have only seen it in like 30 cap bottles.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
why not just use phosphatildylserine? I find that the bulk substance is much cheaper and blocks cortisol just fine when I come off of a cycle.

regards,
COTC
All I can find on this stuff is that it improves brain function, not anything to do with cortisol. Can you please show some findings for us to read. Thanks

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've big on DHEA @ 200mg / day during PCT. I've used it after this past Phera-Plex cycle and I've kept most of my muscle and appear to be leaning out visibly in the mirror...

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I personally believe in phosphatydilserine, vitamins C, B5, and B6 to help reduce and/or minimize the effects of cortisol. Another popular approach I've seen used are herbs to help one relax and sleep such as kava kava and valerian root, and even other hormones like DHEA and melatonin.

Regards,
COTC

PS: Here an article on how PS blunted cortisol release in some studies
http://www.tsrf.com/research/research_phospha.htm