Retain or Reduce XT

Which would be the best?

• Total voters
D

dunimous

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey guys I am currently planning out my Superdrol Cycle and I am not sure whether to use Retain or Reduce XT for PCT. I also have about 30 caps of lean extreme from a previous cycle that I was thinking about using in combination with Retain. Also I have yet to do any research on the doseage for these supps so if could include any recommendations for that it would be a big help. Thanks!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I could only stay on for 2 weeks but had to stop because of really unpleasant heart flutters/palpitations.

I was on melting point at the time, but i'd been running it alone for 5 weeks at the time without problem. I've also not had that problem from MP before. I ceased both and the heart issue stopped.

I've since been told some others have had the same issue, but it doesn't happen to everyone.

K

KD1

Awards
  • Established
I really liked Retain. It made me feel great - like good to be alive, lol. I think it has some stims in it or something. But I could sleep fine - good stuff.

E

eRICH

Awards
i'm currently in pct and using retain. So far i like it alot. Does have a slight stimulating effect but it makes me feel good. Seems to help counteract the pct blues.

I

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
i have used both retain and lean extreme(reduce xt) for pct on 2 seperate cycles. Both were good and both were used for pct along w/ nolva on emax cycles..kept a few more lbs from the cyle while using lean extreme, but my diet was not as good while using the retain so take it for what its worth.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I used reduce xt with creatine and nolva for last pct (1t/4ad trans) and it worked out really well. Felt better and didn't have any bf gain that sometimes happens in pct. Good stuff man. I also would suggest it if your going through some really stressful stuff also.

T

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have you used both products. They are both great products, and worked really well for me in PCT. I think I like the retain a little bit better, seems to make me look a little tighter visably.

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else with "heart issues" while using these products?

I am about to start Retain, ReboundXT, and Activate tomorrow as part of PCT and I am a little worried about this issue.

Thanks

C

C-19

Awards
Those that experienced heart palpitations with retain, what other supplements were you taking? I have an unopened bottle of retain and want to do alot more research before taking it (I have anxiety).

R

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
I used Retain and Rebound XT for my PCT off a 3 week cycle of superdrol. I haven't noticed any sides and I've noticed some strength increase during the PCT also.

J

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
Hey guys I am currently planning out my Superdrol Cycle and I am not sure whether to use Retain or Reduce XT for PCT. I also have about 30 caps of lean extreme from a previous cycle that I was thinking about using in combination with Retain. Also I have yet to do any research on the doseage for these supps so if could include any recommendations for that it would be a big help. Thanks!
i used both Retain and ReboundXT for a cycle and kept most of the weight gained through PCT. I didn't really feel those stimulating affects like everyone else here but then again i was taking stimulants as well so maybe i just didn't notice it.

Y

YonkersCBR954

Banned
Awards
i used both Retain and ReboundXT for a cycle and kept most of the weight gained through PCT. I didn't really feel those stimulating affects like everyone else here but then again i was taking stimulants as well so maybe i just didn't notice it.
what kind of stimulants?

Y

YonkersCBR954

Banned
Awards
cool thanks for the info ...ill read up on them and possibly add them into my PCT ...