- 12-06-2005, 04:19 PM
- 12-06-2005, 05:16 PM
Twice daily is better. Take it roughly every 12 hours.
Take it upon rising and a little before going to bed.
12-06-2005, 05:48 PM
Always dosed mine before bed. Can't remember now why but at one point I was convinced that way is best LOL. A search would probably yield some results on this topic.
Why 6OXO? Nolva will control estrogen just fine. IMO
12-06-2005, 07:41 PM
Had a feeling it was better to dose before bed.
i take nolva to block estrogen and 6OXO to boost up natural test production.
12-06-2005, 08:20 PM
ur test supposedly is pumping within the first 4 hours of sleep.
then using nolva (blocking e) will increase more test production? im thinking so.
12-07-2005, 01:16 AM
Did some reading up on this and it would seem that since the Nolva has such a long halflife the dosing time or splitting doses would not make a differance. ?
12-07-2005, 11:29 AM
12-07-2005, 01:10 PM
nolva does have a long half life and does not matter when. if your still thinking about taking the 6oxo with the nolva take the 6oxo at night. but dont overkill with anti-e's.
12-08-2005, 05:21 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rurouni125 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2009, 12:25 AM
- By TDHAWKS in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2008, 10:23 PM
- By Wider is better in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-21-2004, 02:39 PM
- By Turd Ferguson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2004, 05:19 PM
- By TarvMan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-09-2003, 03:22 PM