A little lump under the nipple.

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.14%

A little lump under the nipple.

Just wated to get some opinions.
    Ive never had any issues with gyno, however i feel a little lump under one nipple, you cannot see but you can feel it. I am not taking any androgens currently so its hard to tell when or why i have this. I started taking 30 mg of nolv the last few days hopeing it would help.
    How long till i should see it reduce,disapear if it is gyno-related?
    How long should i use the nolv? Non related i started powerfull the day i noticed the lump, so i know it is not from that. I just wanted to mention this in case there is any reason this may interfere with the nolv regime.
    Any input is apreciated.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30%

How is the lump Zed? Has it gion down yet or disappeared?

I have read that you really should take Nolva for much longer than say about 4-6 weeks if you are using it for PCT.

But for treating gyno I have read you should start off high like 40-50mg per day for a week, then the next week cut it back to almost half - 20-30mg. Then the next week cut it down again - 10-20mg. Then on the 4th week cut it again to - 10mg.

Whatever you do, dont just drop Nolva. You must come off it gradually, or you will have even worse estrogen realted side effects, which could make your gyno even worse or even bring it back if you manage to get rid of it.

Let me know how things progress.

good luck
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30%

Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Up

I have read that you really should take Nolva for much longer than say about 4-6 weeks if you are using it for PCT.

But for treating gyno I have read you should start off high like 40-50mg per day for a week, then the next week cut it back to almost half - 20-30mg. Then the next week cut it down again - 10-20mg. Then on the 4th week cut it again to - 10mg.

Whatever you do, dont just drop Nolva. You must come off it gradually, or you will have even worse estrogen realted side effects, which could make your gyno even worse or even bring it back if you manage to get rid of it.

good luck
    Sorry Zed, I cant seem to edit my reply, so read this one instead of the previous one, as their is a mistake.

I have read that you really should not take Nolva for much longer than say about 4-6 weeks if you are using it for PCT.

But for treating gyno I have read you should start off high like 40-50mg per day for a week, then the next week cut it back to almost half, 20-30mg. Then the next week cut it down again to, 10-20mg. Then on the 4th week cut it again to - 10mg.

Whatever you do, dont just drop Nolva. You must come off it gradually, or you will have even worse estrogen related side effects, which could make your gyno even worse or even bring it back if you manage to get rid of it.

good luck
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hey Zed, was your last cycle with SD? Other peeps are reporting delayed gyno from SD cycles... It would be good to know...

Here's the thread about SD delayed gyno http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-...ge-sd-pct.html
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.14%

Yeah i saw that.. i think it may be related to that. I m really not even sure if its gyno though. very smallish lump that ive probably iritated from touching it so much. no sensitivity or perky nipples or any other gyno type symptoms. been using nolva for a few weeks and it's almost gone.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Up
    Whatever you do, dont just drop Nolva. You must come off it gradually, or you will have even worse estrogen related side effects, which could make your gyno even worse or even bring it back if you manage to get rid of it.
    Odd, I've never seen anything listing this as a concern for short-term use like ours. Only for prolonged use. Very interesting. Do you have any reliable references for this? I'd love to know about this new discovery.
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.14%

That guy was banned. Maybe for misinformation
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

how old are you?
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.14%

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822
    how old are you?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Small lump under right nipple
    By LTFU in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 12:01 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 12:03 PM
  3. Spawn cycle and a new lump under my nipple??
    By svt cobra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 07:03 PM
  4. lump under left nipple
    By Pugonater in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 11:17 PM
  5. Lump under left nipple. Gyno?
    By chaz92398 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 10:52 PM