A little lump under the nipple.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
Just wated to get some opinions.
Ive never had any issues with gyno, however i feel a little lump under one nipple, you cannot see but you can feel it. I am not taking any androgens currently so its hard to tell when or why i have this. I started taking 30 mg of nolv the last few days hopeing it would help.
How long till i should see it reduce,disapear if it is gyno-related?
How long should i use the nolv? Non related i started powerfull the day i noticed the lump, so i know it is not from that. I just wanted to mention this in case there is any reason this may interfere with the nolv regime.
Any input is apreciated.

Cut-Up

Banned
Awards
How is the lump Zed? Has it gion down yet or disappeared?

I have read that you really should take Nolva for much longer than say about 4-6 weeks if you are using it for PCT.

But for treating gyno I have read you should start off high like 40-50mg per day for a week, then the next week cut it back to almost half - 20-30mg. Then the next week cut it down again - 10-20mg. Then on the 4th week cut it again to - 10mg.

Whatever you do, dont just drop Nolva. You must come off it gradually, or you will have even worse estrogen realted side effects, which could make your gyno even worse or even bring it back if you manage to get rid of it.

Let me know how things progress.

good luck

Cut-Up

Banned
Awards

I have read that you really should take Nolva for much longer than say about 4-6 weeks if you are using it for PCT.

But for treating gyno I have read you should start off high like 40-50mg per day for a week, then the next week cut it back to almost half - 20-30mg. Then the next week cut it down again - 10-20mg. Then on the 4th week cut it again to - 10mg.

Whatever you do, dont just drop Nolva. You must come off it gradually, or you will have even worse estrogen realted side effects, which could make your gyno even worse or even bring it back if you manage to get rid of it.

good luck
Sorry Zed, I cant seem to edit my reply, so read this one instead of the previous one, as their is a mistake.

I have read that you really should not take Nolva for much longer than say about 4-6 weeks if you are using it for PCT.

But for treating gyno I have read you should start off high like 40-50mg per day for a week, then the next week cut it back to almost half, 20-30mg. Then the next week cut it down again to, 10-20mg. Then on the 4th week cut it again to - 10mg.

Whatever you do, dont just drop Nolva. You must come off it gradually, or you will have even worse estrogen related side effects, which could make your gyno even worse or even bring it back if you manage to get rid of it.

good luck

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah i saw that.. i think it may be related to that. I m really not even sure if its gyno though. very smallish lump that ive probably iritated from touching it so much. no sensitivity or perky nipples or any other gyno type symptoms. been using nolva for a few weeks and it's almost gone.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whatever you do, dont just drop Nolva. You must come off it gradually, or you will have even worse estrogen related side effects, which could make your gyno even worse or even bring it back if you manage to get rid of it.
Odd, I've never seen anything listing this as a concern for short-term use like ours. Only for prolonged use. Very interesting. Do you have any reliable references for this? I'd love to know about this new discovery.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
That guy was banned. Maybe for misinformation:banned: