bedtime supplements

rdj6107

Awards
just started my PCT. i am spreading my lean xtreme into 3-50mg dosages and my ON tribulus into 2-625mg dosages through out the day. should my Nolva, Fenugreek, & ZMA all be taken at bedtime?

halsey1030

Awards
I can tell you from reading various posts from DR. D especially he suggests the fenu all together at night before bed. As well as any SERMS you're on. ZMA definitely before bed as well.

Hope this helps. If your unsure, you can always read through a bunch of the posts on here - the answers are all here!

rdj6107

Awards
i was dividing my nolva up throughout the day but am gonna move it to nighttime. with my other sups. thanks.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
...and during PCT, don't forget that a glass of warm milk and a bed-time story are also advisable...

rdj6107

Awards
yeah if i wanna hinder the affects of the ZMA. it don't like dairy products.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah if i wanna hinder the affects of the ZMA. it don't like dairy products.
Lol, someone read the label on the bottle.

You should take your serms before you sleep but you can also split them up to reduce the massive blow to your liver when taking large doses, especially when taking nolva and clomid at the same time. Maybe take a dose before bed and a smaller during the day. Just a thought.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does ZMA really do anything? From what I've heard people say it's about as useless as Glutamine...

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does ZMA really do anything? From what I've heard people say it's about as useless as Glutamine...
Never seen any studies but I know every time I take it I wake up pitchin a tent and at the very least you sleep good. Stuff is cheap as hell too.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Never seen any studies but I know every time I take it I wake up pitchin a tent and at the very least you sleep good. Stuff is cheap as hell too.
:lol: When I took it, it never helped me sleep any better... Weird... And I'm usually pitchin' a tent everytime I wake up, makes that morning piss a pain in the ass :smite:

rdj6107

Awards
i find i have a better sleep while on ZMA than i do when off.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought there were a ton of studies stating zma works. they say it only works if you are deficient in zinc and most bodybuilders are because of the intense workouts we do. anyone else?