Here's what I have

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just coming off a 20 weeker ( I switched to short esters at the end so I'm clear), I'd like to know how you boys would set up pct with these items. RTD, nolva, 1mg of 1gf-1 (might get another), creatine ethyl ester, fenugreek, aplha male (trrib prod), celdrin, transdermal, 7-0xo.

I have a pretty solid idea but I've seen ALOT of really well thought out pct protocols on here and when it comes to the whole timing thing with products like rtd in conjuntion with nolva, or when it's best to take your fenu I'm a little unsure. In other words I'd really appreciate some reassurance.

Thanks in advance.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
search PCT threads and specifically posts by Dr. D. Lots on fenugreek, DHEA, etc.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the ATD ( im guessing is what ur referring to outside of nolva) start that high, and the nolva at 20mgs. Then as ur weeks go on taper down the ATD and up the nolva.

As far as the fenugreek i know Dr. D has said to start out low , we will say 2 caps for the first week all taken at night. 3 caps the second week 4 caps the third and so on.

Gl bro and im sure some other people whill chime in here as well.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
THanks Milwood. I've read the majority of the pct posts on here and think it is an ecellent forum. TO be honest I dont' know of any other site that has a section dedicated to just pct. That said, I've got a good idea but I'm always impressed by the logic that some of the guys apply to the order and timing of pct items. Granted in some cases the difference might be minor but I'm still interested.