What if you wait to long to start PCT?

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I recently talked to a buddy of mine at the gym and learned that he had did a cycle a little while ago. He talked to a friend and did not do all that much research on other things.

He still says that he is not right and back to normal. I asked him about PCT and he said that he never did it at all. Just stopped the cycle. It has been about 6 weeks since he stopped. Will starting PCT now really help at all or is it too late? I would think it would help to get him back to normal but just wanted to get your opinion.

Thanks

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well as far as the gains go, w/e he has lost i doubt will come back. But as far as his natty test levels, he can still use products to try and restore that back to normal as possible. So id say go ahead and jump on somehtin like RXT, Nolva, w/e he may have or w/e you have suggested because somethin is better then nothin!:hammer:

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll partially agree with Gt in terms of it being not too late to run pct to help normalize his test levels. However, assuming he wasn't way beyond his genetic potential, which most people aren't, it's pheasable he could gain the weight back. Will running pct at this point do that? Probably not. Will it help him head in that direction? Yes.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll partially agree with Gt in terms of it being not too late to run pct to help normalize his test levels. However, assuming he wasn't way beyond his genetic potential, which most people aren't, it's pheasable he could gain the weight back. Will running pct at this point do that? Probably not. Will it help him head in that direction? Yes.
Oh yea he most definately can get the weight back for sure. Im sayin will him running PCT make it come back immedietly, no. Running PCT is a must and even if he hasnt done it, make sure he gets on something or its gonna be a rough road for him and his co-pilots down south.:duel: