thoughts on my PCT please...

nmarco37

Awards
I am wrapping up a 5 wk cycle of E...Max LMG and Prostanazol (which, by the way, didn't do much for me, to be honest) and I am preparing fom my PCT. I will be using ALRI Ultra Hotter (3/3/2/1) and Fenugreek. My question is this:
I also have a bottle of MHP T-Bomb II. Should I include it in my PCT, or do you think it would be more beneficial to use it after PCT is all wrapped up and done with? My libido is non-existent and I feel at this point in my cycle, I am actually starting to lose weight - despite a stellar diet and training regime. I thought maybe by adding the T-bomb, it might add that extra I don't know what to my PCT and help my libido and perhaps even fill me back out a bit. But perhaps it would be better to just save it for later - during a non-PH or PCT phase. What do you all think?

Thank you for your much appreciated responses.

Peace,
Nick

nmarco37

Awards
Bump...nobody has any thoughts? Or advice?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Clomid.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know much about this T-Bomb but im guessing its a non-hormonal test booster right? I doubt it would hurt.

How much did you gain and how much are you losing? At what dosage did you use the Prostan at?

Whats ur diet and training look like?

Clomid can make people very very moody, cry like little girls , and gives you tracers. Some people dont get **** but the good sides. I dont use it just to stay on the safe side!

Good luck bro!:cheers:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
F**k nat test boosters. Get your boys goin' the proven way. Who cares if you get a little teary eyed and have an urge to watch the View. Your boys should be your main concern. Clomid 100, 100, 50, 50.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
F**k nat test boosters. Get your boys goin' the proven way. Who cares if you get a little teary eyed and have an urge to watch the View. Your boys should be your main concern. Clomid 100, 100, 50, 50.
Yea true, but i mean what about Maca , fenu? They make ur nutts fuller. Ive just never truly liked clomid and ive done well with other methods. Ur methods work for you bro and my methods work for me. I dont see a problem adding it in honestly, nothin can hurt. Try clomid tho it may be ur savior. Gl with whatever you do bro.