Tamoxifen/Clomiphene citrate doses

CSK

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm sorry if this has been covered before, but I remember reading something about citrates being inferior to pure tamoxifen/clomiphene and that one must adjust the doses to compensate for this.

I have both citrate powders and I'd like to make 20mg caps of tamoxifen and 50mg caps of clomiphene; how much of the citrate powder would I need of each to accomplish this?

Thanks.

CSK

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah, I searched and came up with 5 pages of results, looked through about 10 of them without seeing any mention of the question I'm looking for and thought that someone might just be able to tell me off the top of their head.

Thanks though. :thumbsup:

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It isn't "inferior". NOlva and Clomid tabs are made with Tamoxifen citrate and clomiphene citrate. You just have to know the additional weight added by the citrate and compensate for it, just like the pharmaceutical manufacturers do.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, I searched and came up with 5 pages of results, looked through about 10 of them without seeing any mention of the question I'm looking for and thought that someone might just be able to tell me off the top of their head.

Thanks though. :thumbsup:
you came up with five and looked through ten...wtf? how is that possible?

enter into your search function: tamoxifen citrate doses

there are several hundred threads and the first few mention exactly what you are asking for. Tamoxifen/Clomiphene citrate has approximately 33% citrate. So you will need 30mg to achieve a 20mg dose. Covered several to many times.

CSK

Board Supporter
Awards
I came up with 5 pages of results and looked through 10 actual threads.

I had bad luck I guess; I clicked on 10 random threads and none of them mentioned citrate dosing.

Thanks though for your help.