Why do people use fat burners in PCT?
- 10-31-2005, 09:23 AM
- 10-31-2005, 11:29 AM
many use e/c during pct to promote an increase in metabolism with the intent to reduce fat gain that can be associated with surplus calories post cycle.All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
Wondering if I've done it wrong,
Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
Where have all the good times gone.
10-31-2005, 11:59 AM
10-31-2005, 12:56 PM
that's nice to know! I use it for energy when T levels are low (PCT and beyond)Originally Posted by Robboe
10-31-2005, 03:15 PM
Many fat burners (ephedrine, clen, albuterol) exhibit sympathomimetic effects (they are lean tissue sparing when your bodies hormones are out of balance).
Or what Robboe said...
11-02-2005, 10:08 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mark118 in forum I-Force NutritionReplies: 17Last Post: 02-11-2012, 05:06 PM
- By synergy7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 49Last Post: 07-28-2010, 11:38 AM
- By motown in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 20Last Post: 02-20-2010, 12:07 AM
- By DieTrying in forum BulkingReplies: 62Last Post: 01-27-2009, 05:31 PM
- By spoofy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2003, 03:57 PM