Why do people use fat burners in PCT?
- 10-31-2005, 09:23 AM
- 10-31-2005, 11:29 AM
many use e/c during pct to promote an increase in metabolism with the intent to reduce fat gain that can be associated with surplus calories post cycle.
10-31-2005, 11:59 AM
10-31-2005, 12:56 PM
that's nice to know! I use it for energy when T levels are low (PCT and beyond)Originally Posted by Robboe
10-31-2005, 03:15 PM
Many fat burners (ephedrine, clen, albuterol) exhibit sympathomimetic effects (they are lean tissue sparing when your bodies hormones are out of balance).
Or what Robboe said...
11-02-2005, 10:08 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By QUADMONSTER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 45Last Post: 11-13-2014, 02:58 PM
- By mark118 in forum I-Force NutritionReplies: 17Last Post: 02-11-2012, 05:06 PM
- By synergy7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 49Last Post: 07-28-2010, 11:38 AM
- By motown in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 20Last Post: 02-20-2010, 12:07 AM
- By spoofy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2003, 03:57 PM