PCT/training/diet

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any opinions on training during PCT?is it wise to back off a bit,or keep lifting heavy.4-6 range,which i'm currently doing now. starting PCT on monday after a 6 week PP/SD run. i'm of the opinion that it would be sensible/logical to back off a bit,due to your body being in a sensitive state coming off cycle. what about diet/ continue to eat big to support new muscle growth also seems logical.any other opinions? what about cardio? lay off the first 2 weeks and gradually ease back in ? any suggestions?obviously,PCT is utmost critical in keeping gains. thanks for any input.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
awesome guys!!!.....no one on this board has advice on the MOST critical part of ANY cycle....incredible.thanks!......outFUXINstanding!!!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
A lack of response usually implies 1 of 2 things:
1. you weren't clear in your question
or
2. You need to do a SEARCH.

In this case, #2 ist the likely answer. This topic has been discussed numeous times, and people don't want to re-hash these discussions every time someone new here asks it. Welcome to the board, but make sure to do your research!

That said, you may also want to be more patient. You'll get some answers.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A lack of response usually implies 1 of 2 things:
1. you weren't clear in your question
or
2. You need to do a SEARCH.

In this case, #2 ist the likely answer. This topic has been discussed numeous times, and people don't want to re-hash these discussions every time someone new here asks it. Welcome to the board, but make sure to do your research!

That said, you may also want to be more patient. You'll get some answers.
your input is appreciated,BUTthe questions and concerns that i have were CLEARLY clear. i did a search,and although PCT has been covered from a variety of different angles,my concerns have not.as for patience,i posted this questions over 2 days ago:frustrate

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
First, I would highly recommend a little prayer, meditation, & contemplation. They might help to relax you a bit :D
Second, some info about yourself might be helpful. Ht, Wt, Routine, Diet, ~%BF, supplements you are taking...
Third, try doing a search for threads or posts by people that are extremely knowledgeable in regards to PCT i.e. Dr. D.
Fourth, if you still cannot find answers to your questions bump your thread in a more polite and respectful manner.
"awesome guys!!!.....no one on this board has advice on the MOST critical part of ANY cycle....incredible.thanks!......outFUXINstanding! !! Saying it like this does not inspire a desire for helpfulness.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First, I would highly recommend a little prayer, meditation, & contemplation. They might help to relax you a bit :D
Second, some info about yourself might be helpful. Ht, Wt, Routine, Diet, ~%BF, supplements you are taking...
Third, try doing a search for threads or posts by people that are extremely knowledgeable in regards to PCT i.e. Dr. D.
Fourth, if you still cannot find answers to your questions bump your thread in a more polite and respectful manner.
"awesome guys!!!.....no one on this board has advice on the MOST critical part of ANY cycle....incredible.thanks!......outFUXINstanding! !! Saying it like this does not inspire a desire for helpfulness.
don't need your prayers REV. thanks anyway buddy! open your ears an eyes. i did a search. i've already covered that aspect of my post friend.info about myself does not pertain to how to go about a proper PCT. either you continue to lift heavy,or lighten the load.you either decrease or maintain your current caloric intake.read the post a little more THOURGHLY before you get all critical and religious on me there fellow.i've found the info needed elsewhere.as far as i'm concerned this thread is a dead issue.:cheers:

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
As far as diet, i would keep my cals around the same, or even higher then on cycle, Depending if this was a bulker or a cutter.

As far as training, i would keep lifting heavy. Just drop your volume down, do only core lifts.

I would do 3 sessions a week, 3-4 exercises 4-5 sets per exercise for 4-6 reps.

You could do something like:

Monday-chest shoulders tris
(EX: bench, Mil press, Dips)
Weds- legs abs
Friday-back and bis

Or you could do 3 full body workouts.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
don't need your prayers REV. thanks anyway buddy! open your ears an eyes. i did a search. i've already covered that aspect of my post friend.info about myself does not pertain to how to go about a proper PCT. either you continue to lift heavy,or lighten the load.you either decrease or maintain your current caloric intake.read the post a little more THOURGHLY before you get all critical and religious on me there fellow.i've found the info needed elsewhere.as far as i'm concerned this thread is a dead issue.:cheers:
:rofl:
I didn't realize that there was a set formula for PCT for everyone under all conditions. I guess my first mistake was responding to your thread, my second was assuming that since you are 40 you were an adult. Oh well, my bad.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man lift heavy, lower the volume and the frequency. At 22, maybe the frequency can stay the same as "on" but no way at 40 unless you were only doing 2-3 times a week while on...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Unbefrigginlievable! Makes me want to jab an 18ga in someones eye. I did not realize SD caused brain atrophy. Never touchin that stuff again.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
...glad the search tip proved useful...;)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Wow, old guys can be dicks like us young guys? Now this changes everything!

I bet he's running high doses of Clomid at the moment, so I'll give him that. I'm a dick when using Clomiphene. :D

I just lower volume but try to keep my load the same.. it guages my strength maintenence.. (sadly sometimes...lol)

relax searchmaster.. relax... we're all friends here in the wonderful world of cyberspace.. :drunk:

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
H8duke, bud I undersand where ur coming from...and yeah I have not found SD threads that answer ur questions specifically cause Ive been pondering the same and have searched. AM is mostly great, but there are times when members do prefer to answer silly noob questions over well thought out questions:whip: . Anyways, good info has now been offered.:dance:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
given your shitty fucking attitude, it wouldn't be a huge loss if your balls fell off thereby keeping the world safe from your spawn. 40 y/o acting like a spoiled child that didn't get his way will not get any answers around here fella. take your **** elsewhere. i recommend bodybuilding.com, you'll fit right in.