Fatburner in PCT?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hello. I would have used the search function, but it is disabled right now and even though I'm looking for it, I'm not finding the info.

I'm experiencing some fat rebound after my last cutting cycle, mainly due to injury on the very last day of my cycle, which prevented me from training during the first week or so of PCT.

The muscle seems to stick for now, and of course I don't want to cut calories, but can a fat burner be used during PCT without ruining the gains?

Termogenic, or non thermo would be best?

Right now I'm running ATD, 6-oxo and 7-keto.

Thanks! Love this board! :)

aequitas

aequitas

Awards
Camphibolic is a great fat burner that can be used during pct.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hello. I would have used the search function, but it is disabled right now and even though I'm looking for it, I'm not finding the info.

I'm experiencing some fat rebound after my last cutting cycle, mainly due to injury on the very last day of my cycle, which prevented me from training during the first week or so of PCT.

The muscle seems to stick for now, and of course I don't want to cut calories, but can a fat burner be used during PCT without ruining the gains?

Termogenic, or non thermo would be best?

Right now I'm running ATD, 6-oxo and 7-keto.

Thanks! Love this board! :)
Is that all you're running for PCT? That's one lame PCT. You might wanna get it together and get some Nolva or Clomid in there man.

Fat burner would be okay, as long as you don't restrict calories.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Is it really that bad? All I did was a 6-weeker of Ergo and prosts. 4 weeks of each. Is this PCT really THAT lame?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what prosts is, but 6 weeks of suppressive androgens is not to be taken lightly.
A SERM such as Nolvadex or Clomid should ALWAYS be a part of your PCT. If you use nothing else, AT LEAST use one of them. They are the staple PCT ingredients. The rest is just details.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Sorry prostanozol After reading many posts here I was under the impression that ATD was SO MUCH BETTER than anything else under the sun. Guess I needed to do more reading. Thanks

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The old school PCT is nolva/clomid.

Some have been ok with just ATD. I know CEDeo59 has a thread where he used Clomid and ATD in cascading doses (i.e. started high w/ clomid and low w/ ATD and then flip flopped).

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's just a hassle to make different orders for PCT from a research chem house, and the main cycle from another store.

Shipping costs across the border are often above 25$ and then sometimes there is a 15% tax on top of whatever price, so it really adds up.

No excuse, I know. Well, It's day 9 now, so I guess I'll just let you guys know how my PCT is going.

So far libido is quite present. I have an increase in acne although I temporarily stopped tanning, which partly accounts for it...

Actually, I get wood in the morning, which is something I don't USUALLY have... I know, those aren't surefire guarantees of proper PCT but they're what I have to go on.

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll have to report in a week and two how my gains are sticking...