PCT for Methyl Masterdrol?

AML

Awards
I am going to take Methyl Masterdrol for 45 days at 4 pills a day. I weigh 240. I was thinking of taking Rebound XT 3 pills a day for 20 days,
Lean treme 3 pills a day for 30 days and dhea 25mg 3 times a day plus creatine.Would this be enough for PCT for maximum retention
of gains? Anything I should add?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex. I man, Methyl Masterdrol is suppressive. Why half-ass your PCT?

Atlas

Awards
By the way, four pills seems like a lot, even for a person over 240lbs. People need to start raising calories, not the dose.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Always include a SERM in your PCT, AI's are good to a PCT but you definitely will benefit from adding either colmid or nolva

texas

Awards
Nolvadex. I man, Methyl Masterdrol is suppressive. Why half-ass your PCT?
i would also say get some nolva, im not using it in my PCT right now but better safe than sorry

By the way, four pills seems like a lot, even for a person over 240lbs. People need to start raising calories, not the dose.
i agree, i ran a masterdrol cycle last month (currently on PCT) and i never went above 30mg (3 caps)

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How does methyl masterdol compare to superdrol? Is it better / worse? Anyone

texas

Awards
im pretty sure they are almost exactly the same, ill have to check the supplement facts on them, but i know that masterdrol has 350mg of milkthistle and hawthorn berry in it, which is a plus

tyler-p

Awards
How to keep your gain:
1. Do a proper PCT, Nolva, rebound xt, ultra hot whatever you have.
2. Train Hard..er
3. Keep your calories and protein high
4. Drink lots of water~!
5. Rest and grow.

hemidog

Awards
nova clomid hgc...igf anything else is throwing your money away

Quaid

Awards
After a cycle of Superdol I used Nolvadex as my PCT that I ordered from www.medsmex.com. Has anyone else ordered nolva from here? I have a feeling that they were fakes...I did retain all of my gains (17lbs.) but I just had a strange feeling about that nolva.

For my next cycle (Methyl Masterdrol) I am thinking of using Formadrol and Product X Dermasize as a PCT, what do you guys think?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not use Nolva or Clomid, Quaid? I'm lost with your answer. You got great results, but had a funny feeling? Is that the feeling of keeping all your gains? LOL!

Quaid

Awards
Well what happened was the nolva took 5 weeks to come in when it was supposed to take 2 weeks. So I really wasn't using any PCT (I used Fenugreek, DHEA, and Tribulus) for 3 weeks and then started the nolva after that. I kept my gains but I have a hard time attributing it to the nolva. I know it sounds a little bizare.

Where do you guys order your nolva and clomid?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look around and you'll see.
Or ask around.
Or heck, just look at people's avatars.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure they are almost exactly the same, ill have to check the supplement facts on them, but i know that masterdrol has 350mg of milkthistle and hawthorn berry in it, which is a plus
a plus in the fact that if your not taking any at all then at least your getting something, but by dosing both those at the same time you are blocking the masterdrol since they both have the same mode of absorbtion. always best to take liver supps at least 30 min after dosing.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah? How do you know that? Not that you're wrong, but last I heard that was a bunk, unproven theory.

If it is right, how much of one of those ingredients blocks the other? 'Cause apparently you believe the uptake route is saturated? Or what? And how do you know that one outcompetes the other, and that it's not the superdrol that wins that?

I'm seriously interested in this, as I've heard people say it but they never could say how or why they think this other than "so and so said".

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah? How do you know that? Not that you're wrong, but last I heard that was a bunk, unproven theory.

If it is right, how much of one of those ingredients blocks the other? 'Cause apparently you believe the uptake route is saturated? Or what? And how do you know that one outcompetes the other, and that it's not the superdrol that wins that?

I'm seriously interested in this, as I've heard people say it but they never could say how or why they think this other than "so and so said".
bump to this

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

ya i m sorry but i have no hard facts on this one either, purely anecdotal advice. ill do a little research but i think it was ryansm or Dr. D that i heard this from, pretty reliable as far as anecdotes go but still i cant quote for myself any hard facts. as far as i can reason, and doin so just to be devils advocate, i would suspect that this advice is given because the route IS too saturated and regardless of competition and maybe one competitors affinity to take that route more so then the other doesnt mean that it still wont recieve any interference from the other supp. there will still be some room takin up by the other making it less effective to take both at once. id rather be safe then sorry regardless and take it the way im used to. JMO.

edit: i just remembered it was definately one of the DS fellows but it was over at the Atomic Nutrition board ill go back over and search my posts so that we can clear it up.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I always heard it was because the Milk Thistle increases production of the metabolizing enzymes, and that it breaks the compound down more effectively. But it was just theory. I've never heard anyone say they got crappy gains because of milk thistle. I think it's one of those over-thinking and over-complicating things. If it reduces effectiveness by 1%, but your feeling safe and resting better increases the effectiveness 2%, you just make an improvement. See what I mean? Too much thought. Argggg!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I always heard it was because the Milk Thistle increases production of the metabolizing enzymes, and that it breaks the compound down more effectively. But it was just theory. I've never heard anyone say they got crappy gains because of milk thistle. I think it's one of those over-thinking and over-complicating things. If it reduces effectiveness by 1%, but your feeling safe and resting better increases the effectiveness 2%, you just make an improvement. See what I mean? Too much thought. Argggg!
yes i do agree thats why regardless of timing and what not i always take liver supps, on and off cycle. and ya i have heard as well that taking liver support on cycle helps metabolize them as well but i dont know that its necessary to do so at the same time. as long as your taking liver support supps on cycle it increases your livers chance to work to its full potential therfore giving better gains from better absorbed supps. i dont know the whole point of any of what i just wrote since im sure thats exactly what you were just saying other then i think its better to take them at diff times:cheers:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I, on the other hand, have read that Milk Thistle makes the liver make more antioxydant, I forget which one, and this antioxydant reacts with the metabolizing enzyme, which enables the liver to keep on livering instead of getting destroyed by its own enzymes. Ah, yes, it keeps the glutathione levels up, which hinders an excessive buildup of enzymes, which tend to destroy the liver itself. Plus, it accelerates liver cells protein synthesis, making it sort of a liver-anabolic.

Was this incorrect info? Hey look my rep power is zero. Must be the stupid questions. Well here's something I dug up, just to make sure my rep goes down to minus 1 million.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/35786-my-milk-thistle-research-pubmed.html

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I, on the other hand, have read that Milk Thistle makes the liver make more antioxydant, I forget which one, and this antioxydant reacts with the metabolizing enzyme, which enables the liver to keep on livering instead of getting destroyed by its own enzymes. Ah, yes, it keeps the glutathione levels up, which hinders an excessive buildup of enzymes, which tend to destroy the liver itself. Plus, it accelerates liver cells protein synthesis, making it sort of a liver-anabolic.

Was this incorrect info? Hey look my rep power is zero. Must be the stupid questions. Well here's something I dug up, just to make sure my rep goes down to minus 1 million.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/35786-my-milk-thistle-research-pubmed.html
lol howd you allready get to -41? someone must really hate you or something. get in any arguments lately?
no sir all that you said is correct as far as i understand it and is basically what i just said except more detailed and more precise funtions... slthough i may be wrong but i think that you may have got that from the perfect cycle write up and some of those action can be attributed moreso to NAC or R+ ALA, but thats not certain. lol if you want to go for the all time low rep record let me know and ill help otherwise ill rep you good.:cheers:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Nope no arguments. Nothing. Just got tons of negative points for like agreeing and adding info to the discussion.

Heck no one knows me and I've got what *58* posts. To whomever it is : :FUfinger:

Well look at my sig. Best laugh about it.

And yes, NAC is the other antioxydant I was looking for! :) :cheers:

PrinceGeorgebod

Banned
Awards
:food: Anyone know if formadrol extreme is good for post cycle i am running masterdrol 1 week ( I got free 27 tabs to stack with my m1p) at two t5abs the starting m1p for three weeks. during im on efas, bcaa 5000, milk thistle, digestive enzymes, amino 1000, multi vitamin. Do i need anything else for post cycle? should i add alpha keto or kre alkalyn to boost on cycle gains or should i wait for the post cycle to use them. Also anyone use gajik to any success

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:food: Anyone know if formadrol extreme is good for post cycle i am running masterdrol 1 week ( I got free 27 tabs to stack with my m1p) at two t5abs the starting m1p for three weeks. during im on efas, bcaa 5000, milk thistle, digestive enzymes, amino 1000, multi vitamin. Do i need anything else for post cycle? should i add alpha keto or kre alkalyn to boost on cycle gains or should i wait for the post cycle to use them. Also anyone use gajik to any success
I don't see that you've listed anything for PCT. Looks like you're missing everything.

Quaid

Awards
Most guys on the forums use Clomid or/and Nolvadex. I'm not sure that I would trust using Formadrol without a serm.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Poopypants and Magickk : THANKS :) I will return the favour... When I have something to give... ;)

PrinceGeorgebod

Banned
Awards
Most guys on the forums use Clomid or/and Nolvadex. I'm not sure that I would trust using Formadrol without a serm.
What is a serm? Elaborate plz .. and where can i buy it
:dance:

AML

Awards
Methyl Masterdrol

I ended up taking 3 pills a day with creatine and so far I have gained 8 pounds of muscle. I will be taking it for 30 days. I have 9 days left. Some of the weight must be water weight because my face is bloated a lot.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ended up taking 3 pills a day with creatine and so far I have gained 8 pounds of muscle. I will be taking it for 30 days. I have 9 days left. Some of the weight must be water weight because my face is bloated a lot.
man drop the creatine sounds like its crappyh and isnt helping any cept make you hold water outside your muscles.... shoulda left it till Pct so it would be fresh in you system again, id still drop it and pick it up in a coupl eweeks again and use something like white blood or powerfull for helping workouts and maintaining gains post cycle

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
For what its worth, I am taking Perfect Cycle with SD (10mg) twice a day - gained 16lbs of lean mass in 5 weeks.