75mg Rebound XT timing when taken with Nolva and Fenugreek

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm starting a 3 week pct after a 3 week SD run. I am taking the Fenugreek at night before bed per Dr. D's recc. Furthermore, also by Dr. D's recc, I am not taking the Nolva (via tamox citrate) at the same time as the Rebound. Currently, I am taking 50mg of Rebound in the morning and 25mg midday. I am taking the nolva with the fenugreek before bed.

Should I continue to dose the Rebound this way or either take it all together or spread it out into three doses. I thought this was addressed before but was unable to find what I was looking for via search.

Also, any other comments on my pct would be appreciated.

Week 1
75mg Rebound XT
40mg Nolva
4 caps of fenugreek (about 1.2g)

Week 2
50mg Rebound XT
20mg Nolva
5 caps fenugreek

Week 3
25mg Rebound XT
20mg Nolva
6 caps fenugreek

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You make it sounds more complicated than it is. As long as you taking it you'll be fine.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
I take it all in the evening. But I dont take fenugreek.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
I spread it out 3x a day first week... now in second and take it 7am and 7pm works for me... 2nd time I`ve done it.

Take the Fen all at night.....

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why do you guys recommend taking fen at night? is that to clear the blood before bed? I figured that would be bad pct.

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why do you guys recommend taking fen at night? is that to clear the blood before bed? I figured that would be bad pct.
Maybe Dr. D can chime in here. Dr. D has reccommended to take it all before bed but I can't really say I've ever seen an explanation for doing so.

I hesistate to speculate here to avoid further confusion.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: Because the Doc(Dr. D) said so...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Not only is the effect stronger when taken all at once, test is at it's highest very early in the morning (~3am) so you take it at night for the same reason SERM is taken at night. It acts with your body's natural cycle. Plus, it's less complicated during PCT because you are usually taking DHEA or LX during the day. Fen can reduce the oral absorption of other steroid hormones (and cholesterol too) so it's best taken at a different time.

PrinceGeorgebod

Banned
Awards
What is a serm noone will answer this question and cannot find what i need from the "search"

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
D - let me get this straight. Take only Nolva or Clomid with the fenugreek.

Take the ATD at other times during the day?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
D - let me get this straight. Take only Nolva or Clomid with the fenugreek.

Take the ATD at other times during the day?
Yes, just to be safe. Components in the feugreek may or may not interfere with oral steroidal absorption, just like cholesterol. I have never mixed them so I can say for sure.