Formestane questions

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
Found a couple of formestane bottles in my draw, enough for 250mg for approx 30 days. I have used formestane in the past during a ph cycle as an "on cycle anti estrogen product" during the last 2 weeks of the cycle as a lead in to a full PCT. (nolva/6 oxo/zma) It is my understanding, that it is slightly anabolic(correct me if im wrong ), which is why it makes sense as an "on" anti estrogen.

The stuff i have has about 2 months dating left to it and I have not been on a cycle in months. So, i figured instead of throwing it out, I would just take it as an ANTI E cycle and see what happens. But since it is anabolic, instead of taking it at night I have been taking 45 mins b4 a workout. I have beenn on for 2 weeks and really have not noticed anything.

Has anyone done this? I did a search and could not find anything. Is there a benefit in doing an anti E cycle any way? Thanks for the help.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think there should be. Is this transdermal or oral? Oral bioavailability is weak but transdermal is good. I've tried it and felt an intense libido, mood and energy boost.

BUT since it's an aromatase inhibitor, you can't use it immediately before your workout and expect to feel much as it is only slightly anabolic. OTOH, it can kill any and all aromatase, so be careful as you do need SOME small amount of estrogen in your body to feel good. Once the aromatase is gone, no more estrogen gets made, and eventually what estrogen is in your body gets metabolized. If your aromatase levels are next to zero for any significant amount of time (days) then your estrogen levels will go to near zero.

Then, as estrogen levels go down, you should feel something. But the effects cannot be instantaneous simply because it doesn't destroy estrogen, it destroys what makes estrogen.