ActivaTE or PowerfuLL? Too much to choose from...

adrenalinaddict

Awards
Well with all the new products out there I am confused as hell on what to do.

Getting ready for Superdrol Cycle. So far for PCT I am using rebound and leanxtreme. (along with a bunch of other needed stuff) I was thinking of adding activate to that mix, then I read all these reviews of USP Labs' PowerfuLL and it sounds great.

Has anyone tried both? I know theyre both relatively new, but let's hear some educated guesses on which would be a better mix of products especially going into PCT.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
activate hasn't been released yet so you really dont have much of a choice.

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Is it still possible to get in on the beta of ActivaTE? I am SO interested in using this with Rebound XT. Thanks.

Jamie

adrenalinaddict

Awards
Right, but the next beta is supposed to be released sometime in the next week or so. I can wait for that.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I'd be a bit hesitant to use PowerFULL PCT as we don't know yet if it causes shutdown. It's possible though unlikely that it could hinder your pct. ActivaTe final is available in a month so you could gamble and start a cycle where PCT coincides with it's release. Also by that time we should have some bloodwork back to see if PowerFULL is suppressive.

adrenalinaddict

Awards
I'd be a bit hesitant to use PowerFULL PCT as we don't know yet if it causes shutdown. It's possible though unlikely that it could hinder your pct. ActivaTe final is available in a month so you could gamble and start a cycle where PCT coincides with it's release. Also by that time we should have some bloodwork back to see if PowerFULL is suppressive.
That's true. I have everything else I need for PCT so it's not like this would be an absolute necessity. But it would be nice. I may wait a few weeks to start the cycle anyways.

I wonder how Activate and the Powerfull would go together assuming that powerfull is nonsuppresive. Might be overkill, but it would seem Activate, Powerfull, Rebound, Lean Extreme would be one killer supplement stack. Lol, sounds like a lot of pills though.

texas

Awards
you guys think i should just get novedex and vitrix, or wait and get activate and lean xt? iv used novedex and vitrix in my PCT in the past and its worked good for me but im seeing alot of hype about activate

Ghosting

Interesting article about Trib.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15994038&query_hl=3

J Ethnopharmacol. 2005 Oct 3;101(1-3):319-23. Related Articles, Links
[size=+1]The aphrodisiac herb Tribulus terrestris does not influence the androgen production in young men.[/size]

Neychev VK, Mitev VI.

Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Medical University, 2 Zdrave str., Sofia-1431, Bulgaria.

OBJECTIVE:: The aim of the current study is to investigate the influence of Tribulus terrestris extract on androgen metabolism in young males. DESIGN AND METHODS:: Twenty-one healthy young 20-36 years old men with body weight ranging from 60 to 125kg were randomly separated into three groups-two experimental (each n=7) and a control (placebo) one (n=7). The experimental groups were named TT1 and TT2 and the subjects were assigned to consume 20 and 10mg/kg body weight per day of Tribulus terrestris extract, respectively, separated into three daily intakes for 4 weeks. Testosterone, androstenedione and luteinizing hormone levels in the serum were measured 24h before supplementation (clear probe), and at 24, 72, 240, 408 and 576h from the beginning of the supplementation. RESULTS:: There was no significant difference between Tribulus terrestris supplemented groups and controls in the serum testosterone (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 15.75+/-1.75nmol/l); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 16.32+/-1.57nmol/l); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 17.74+/-1.09nmol/l) (p>0.05)), androstenedione (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 1.927+/-0.126ng/ml); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 2.026+/-0.256ng/ml); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 1.952+/-0.236ng/ml) (p>0.05)) or luteinizing hormone (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 4.662+/-0.274U/l); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 4.103+/-0.869U/l); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 4.170+/-0.406U/l) (p>0.05)) levels. All results were within the normal range. The findings in the current study anticipate that Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins possess neither direct nor indirect androgen-increasing properties. The study will be extended in the clarifying the probable mode of action of Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins.

Isnt saponins a fancy name for Trib?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
true that. but just my suggestion and that would be stick with the DS supps stack you got planned for pct and add activate if available. id wait out on powerful to see what else people find out about it besides the fact that it works. get some CEE and a good No product and youll be set for getting sswole through pct.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had NHA stack overlap with some PowerFULL for a few days, and my knees were KILLING me, that's why I had guessed that the PowerFULL was a test booster on day 2 of taking it.
I don't know about how it is PCT as I do not use ph/aas, but if it does raise test that much together, then I'm sure it would be awesome in PCT.

adrenalinaddict

Awards
I thought saponins were an extract of Trib? No? I honestly dont know. :) :think:
Actually I think you are correct. I think from the sounds of it the activate combo is going to be the best thing.