ALRI RETAIN DOSAGE

1. Question ALRI RETAIN DOSAGE

Im running Retain right now at 4 caps per day. I want to up it to 5-6 caps but wonder if this would be to much or if you can take to much of this product and have it be counter productive.
    I noticed a nice difference when uping it from the recommended 3 caps to 4 caps. Seemed to give me more focus and allow me to Diet without sacrificing much muscle.
    Anyone try Retain at increased dosages?

2. Any new info?
  3. Cool

I dropped the retain ans started a cycle of 30mgs pd of emax and 200mgs perday of prostanozol....we will see?
    •   

4. U look pretty cut in that pic so you must be going for absolute shredded look I guess. Im going to add Retain starting next week ( have it on hand ), I will report results.

5. are u splitting th dosage up or taking it at night in one lump sum?

6. 200mg of prostanozol? wow thats alot! also retain is strong stuff I dont think you really need 4 caps a day...but I havent used it yet

7. Quote Originally Posted by ryanbodybuilder
    200mg of prostanozol? wow thats alot! also retain is strong stuff I dont think you really need 4 caps a day...but I havent used it yet
    I was told not to exceed 3 caps a day of retain...I don't see 4 being an issue, but I would definitly not go up from that.

8. yea max i am only using 2 caps of retain and 2 caps of uhotter for PCT! i feel great!

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALRI Retain for PCT
    By KD1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 01:50 AM
  2. ALRI RETAIN PCT?
    By Blownkbgt in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-25-2005, 05:45 PM
  3. what is the active ingredient in ALRI Retain?
    By ryanbodybuilder in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-21-2005, 04:22 PM
  4. retain dosage?
    By wojo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-27-2005, 07:43 AM
  5. Bloodwork done post ALRI Retain and pre-cycle
    By Max32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 10:37 AM