ALRI RETAIN DOSAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Im running Retain right now at 4 caps per day. I want to up it to 5-6 caps but wonder if this would be to much or if you can take to much of this product and have it be counter productive.
I noticed a nice difference when uping it from the recommended 3 caps to 4 caps. Seemed to give me more focus and allow me to Diet without sacrificing much muscle.
Anyone try Retain at increased dosages?

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I dropped the retain ans started a cycle of 30mgs pd of emax and 200mgs perday of prostanozol....we will see? :thumbsup:

KD1

Awards
  • Established
U look pretty cut in that pic so you must be going for absolute shredded look I guess. Im going to add Retain starting next week ( have it on hand ), I will report results.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
are u splitting th dosage up or taking it at night in one lump sum?

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
200mg of prostanozol? wow thats alot! also retain is strong stuff I dont think you really need 4 caps a day...but I havent used it yet

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
200mg of prostanozol? wow thats alot! also retain is strong stuff I dont think you really need 4 caps a day...but I havent used it yet
I was told not to exceed 3 caps a day of retain...I don't see 4 being an issue, but I would definitly not go up from that.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
yea max i am only using 2 caps of retain and 2 caps of uhotter for PCT! i feel great!

Status
Not open for further replies.