PCT, Labs, Ralox, 7OH-diace, FUN

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I took my last shot of tren on 8/26, and started raloxifine on 9/1. The raloxifine was given to me by Matt Palada, I love you man, hang in there brother :cheers: ! I was on tren for about a month to 5 weeks, 100mg EOD. Before that I was off for 7 months, and before that we all know what I was doing with ph's... :smite:

Dr. D advised me to take 240mg/day of Ralox, so I tried to do just that. I was trying to split it into 3X/day dosing, but sometimes I missed some doses. This is the 19th day I've been on it, and I've gone through 3000mg, so I've averaged about 158mg/day. I also started yesterday on a bottle of 7-OH diacetate that Matt Cahill sent me many moons ago. I'll be doing 100mg EOD (350mg/week). These labs were drawn right before I stuck that 7OH in my pec, so they will represent baseline (or similar) cortisol and thryroids for 7OH purposes. So 19 days of ralox PCT at 158mg/day and 0 days 7OH:

LH .14mIU/ml
FSH .05mIU/ml
Testosterone 503ng/dl :cool:
Estradiol 33pg/ml
Cortisol 9.86ug/dl on Beckman Coulter DXI, 13.30ug/dl on Beckman Coulter LXI/ACCESS :think:
TSH 1.33uIU/ml
T3 1.03ng/ml
FT3 2.46pg/ml
T4 5.59ug/dl
FT4 0.85ng/dl
Prolactin 12.69ng/ml
Progesterone 0.75ng/ml

NA 134mmol/L
K 9.56mmol/L :eek:
CL 102.4mmol/L
CO2 25mmol/L
Gluc 49 mg/dl :blink:
BUN 17mg/dl
Creatinine 1.1mg/dl
Calcium 9.0 mg/dl
Phosphourous 3.8 mg/dl
Total Protein 6.8g/dl
Albumin 4.0g/dl
Total Bilirubin 1.1mg/dl
Direct Bilirubin 0.1mg/dl
ALP 61 IU/L
GGT 20 IU/L
LDH 192 IU/L
AST 40 IU/L
ALT 31 IU/L
AMY 76 U/L
Cholesterol 132mg/dl
Triglycerides 22mg/dl
HDL 58.4 mg/dl :)
Mg 1.9mg/dl
Uric Acid 6.5mg/dl
Iron 124ug/dl
Lipase 47 U/L
Lactic Acid 4.7mmol/L
CK 765 IU/L
CK-MB 2.8ng/ml
Myoglobin 40.2ng/ml
Tropoinin 0.00ng/ml

CBC
WBC 5.5
RBC 5.44
HGB 16.3
HCT 48.6
MCV 89.2
MCH 30.0
MCHC 33.7
RDW 13.9
PLT 279
MPV 7.9

Fit as a fiddle :whiner: :D

What the hell is up with my potassium though? Anything over 6.0 is a critical value for patients and I have to immediately call it to their doctor.

Raloxifene is the **** :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. I've been super horny, my loads are way bigger, my balls feel bigger already. My strength is still going up too, in fact it seems to be going up more so than when I was on cycle. Hmmm...

I should be starting on some new **** real soon too. I'll update this thread with new labs at least once a week.

Questions/Comments welcome...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that's a sweet K value. I take potassium 3x/day and never tested over 6, you lucky dog! Your sodium is right on so I see no evidence of an endocrine problem associated with the high K. Can you run an ATCH just to be sure? Everything looks pretty good though. Your glucose is low, your test ain't bad and your HDL makes me jealous. Also, your TG is absurdly low, there's no good Mexican food down there or what?! :p

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that's a sweet K value. I take potassium 3x/day and never tested over 6, you lucky dog! Your sodium is right on so I see no evidence of an endocrine problem associated with the high K. Can you run an ATCH just to be sure? Everything looks pretty good though. Your glucose is low, your test ain't bad and your HDL makes me jealous. Also, your TG is absurdly low, there's no good Mexican food down there or what?! :p
A couple of questions because I had blood work done recently and I saw the request on what to be pulled and he only pulled like 5 things.. Should be getting them back soon... anyways..

1. What does potassium affect?
2. I know he didn't pull sodium - how does this affect the endocrine system?
3. What's ATCH?

I got blood work for my first upcomming cycle and also because I have a concernable flair up of gyno.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
K+ most importantly effects the heart amongst many other things. Its involved in muscular contraction. With SS's K+ I am suprised he did not go into heart failure. Hypokalemia & Hyperkalemia cause cardiac arrhythmia.
During open heart surgery they use K+ to stop & restart the heart. Kinda tripped me out watching the whole procedure, but a great experience.

Another purpose, Sodium-potassium pump which keeps Na & K where they are supposed to be.

Sounds like someone up there likes you SS :D .

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
A couple of questions because I had blood work done recently and I saw the request on what to be pulled and he only pulled like 5 things.. Should be getting them back soon... anyways..

2. I know he didn't pull sodium - how does this affect the endocrine system?
3. What's ATCH?

I got blood work for my first upcomming cycle and also because I have a concernable flair up of gyno.
Sorry, I meant ACTH (adrenocorticotropic hormone). It's also called corticotropin sometimes. It stimulates the adrenals to secrete glucocorticoids such as cortisol. Aldosterone can be another culprit, but his sodium is not high so I am a bit confused.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
SS

Hey bud,
good to see you around and posting. Thanks for the feedback man. Those are some great looking numbers!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Wow, nice numbers SS. Unfortunately you're teasing us because we probably won't be able to get ralox anymore :(

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
K+ most importantly effects the heart amongst many other things. Its involved in muscular contraction. With SS's K+ I am suprised he did not go into heart failure. Hypokalemia & Hyperkalemia cause cardiac arrhythmia.
During open heart surgery they use K+ to stop & restart the heart. Kinda tripped me out watching the whole procedure, but a great experience.

Another purpose, Sodium-potassium pump which keeps Na & K where they are supposed to be.

Sounds like someone up there likes you SS :D .
I guess I'm slacking a bit on my lab tech skills :hammer: . I know that when a specimen is hemolyzed it makes the K go wayyy up. But what I did not know, is that if the serum sits on the cells for a prolonged period of time before separating, it has the same effect. I let the blood chill in my refrigerator for a day before I spun it. :frustrate :ntome: So that potassium value is not accurate.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I ran some more blood today, but I won't be able to do the fun stuff (test, LH, FSH, estro, thryorids, ect) until Monday because we don't use that machine on weekends. I'll just post the values that are different than last time. These are fasting values as well.

Potassium 4.45 (I centrifuged this one within an hour so this value is accurate)

Glucose 88

CK 1454 (I took a PT test yesterday :run: )

AST 52

ALT 37

Triglycerides 41

Cortisol 17.7 This one is odd :think:. I have been under a lot of stress the past few days.... I haven't slept worth a ****, a situation at my work yesterday got me all kinds of pissed off. I am exhausted :sick:. So it would make sense that it's gone up because of all this. But I would think the 7OH would still suppress the cortisol. Don't know for sure, but time will tell, I've only been on it for 5 days.