Best PCT I've ever had!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Best PCT I've ever had!!!


    I did a five week E-Max cycle, I went from 245 lbs to 249 [email protected] 5' 11", but got leaner and strong as hell. Now I'm on 16 days into PCT(I know thats not that long) and I'm up to 253 lbs and looking bigger then ever and not any fatter. I also put about 15 more lbs on my bench press(now up to 520 lbs RAW). My arms even grew another 1/4 inch. For the first time ever I'm NOT taking Nolva for PCT. I'm taking RXT, Activate and Fenugreek. I'm also taking CM, ALCAR, Taurine and Lot's of Flax oil. I ussually lose weight and get weaker by this time during PCT, so I hope this holds up. I have never felt this good during PCT. My libido is even awesome. With these results does anyone think I should have taken Nolva?


  2. What does your dosing of RXT and Activate look like?


    BTW that is one impressive bench, nice job.
    •   
       


  3. I ran RBXT, Fen and LX as a base of my PCT from SD... And it felt like I was still on the SD all the time

    This time ACT is part of my PCT from E..Max-SD-Others and I can`t wait to get to PCT!

  4. sounds to me like you are doing JUST FINE w/o the nolva! I usually take it with RXT and Lean Xtreme just b/c I prefer safe than sorry...but if your doing that good why fix what isnt broke?

    good luck brother...impressive results.

    regards,
    COTC

  5. Quote Originally Posted by stinkfist
    What does your dosing of RXT and Activate look like?


    BTW that is one impressive bench, nice job.
    Thanks about the bench. I'm taking 3 RXT at night before bed for 20 days(one bottle), then I will take 2 at night for about 10-15 days and then 1 at night for about 10 days. I'm taking the beta version of Activate, so I take 20 pills a day, five of them at night with the RXT. I take 4 Fenugreek at night also(I will be upping This as I go to 6 pills at night). So I take 12 pills before I go to bed. I only have about 9 days left of Activate, which I absolutely love. I need more asap DS!
    •   
       


  6. Great news! I will have to throw Activate into my PCT

  7. Im very stoked for the return of activate

  8. Definately a good addition to any pct I run in the future. (I am not going to mention the log I just finished in the DS section)

  9. I'll continue to pimp ACT. For me, it seems like I'm still on cycle and the gains are still coming... AMAZING product.

  10. what form of activate is everyone here using? RXT or which brand?

    regards,
    COTC

  11. activate and rebound xt are completely different supplements.

    activate
    http://www.designersupps.com/static_site/activate.php

    rebound xt
    http://www.designersupps.com/static_site/rebound.php

  12. Just to update everyone, I'm on 23 days PCT and maintaining my strength and size. No changes either way and still feel great. This defenitly will be my PCT protocol everytime.

  13. congrats on the gains brother!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by -2z-
    congrats on the gains brother!
    Is it possible to get Activate right now? Is everyone that is using it on the beta program? Man I want some!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jdahlum
    Is it possible to get Activate right now? Is everyone that is using it on the beta program? Man I want some!!
    Later this week DS will have more beta version again. The final version is 6-8 weeks out though.

  16. Thanks man! Do you know how I can get some of the beta? Is it available directly from the their site? Sorry for the questions. Thanks again.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jdahlum
    Thanks man! Do you know how I can get some of the beta? Is it available directly from the their site? Sorry for the questions. Thanks again.
    They said The beta will ONLY be on their site later this week as far as I know. The final version will be available from other retailers also. There is a thread titled "activate" in the DS forum that can give you the info.

  18. jesus, 520lb bench raw? how big are you?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
    I'll continue to pimp ACT. For me, it seems like I'm still on cycle and the gains are still coming... AMAZING product.
    Ditto my man!

  20. How you doin' muscles4life? Have the gains stuck?

  21. Someone please explain something to a dummy like me..........

    After 5 weeks of a cycle, one would assume any athelete is in a state of endogenous shut down. Designersupps "Activate" is supposed to reduce SHBG. I've read posts elsewhere by Nandi (God rest his soul) that one of the reasons Nolva and Clomid "work" is that, among other things, SHBG is increased. And while I don't wish to speak for anyone else, Big Cat also is posting a specific debate thread on CEM calling into question whether reducing SHBG is a good thing or not.

    But let's say for the time being that reducing SHBG is a good thing. If one is in a state of suppression, producing little to zero endogenous testosterone, why should reducing SHBG have any impact on muscle4life's PCT?

    Just from a common sense point of view, let's say that by taking this "Activate" supplement, he reduces his SHBG and somenow doubles his unbound endogenous testosterone production........... ok. 2 x 0 = 0.

    So is it really that "Activate" is really a great PCT supplement to take, or is it more likely he's experiencing some leftover tail end effects from the cycle he's just completed?

    BTW, I'm not knocking the supplement. I just don't understand why the supplement's label claims should be producing any tangible benefits used in this particular way. And in fact, since they produce a different product, "Rebound" for this specific use, I'm questioning why "Activate" should even be considered for PCT.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by sandinsciuz
    ... I'm questioning why "Activate" should even be considered for PCT.
    First of all, BC is straight trippin' these days. His advice has become very false, biased and hypothetical. If you listen to him, you'd also have to believe that Superdrol is worthless and ramping doses on a cycle is stupid too. I think there are so many positive SD threads on AM and BB alone that you really can't even take him seriously anymore. His own infomation testifies against him! Also, try starting a cycle with 150mg Anadrol/day and 1g of test a week without a ramp. Yeah right! Call me in 2 weeks when your headache finally goes away and you can actually go to the gym again. I don't know why people still listen to him. Same thing with ACT. If it should not be considered it for PCT, then why is literally everyone saying things like "best PCT I've ever had"? His futile augments are based on false science. Results, however, speak for themselves and are impossible to deny, except to hardened fools that can't admit when they are wrong. SHBG is not even "reduced" as you and he are claiming, just bound. Please get your facts straight and don't be another mindless sheep in the BC flock.

  23. I'm not the one to ask, but perhaps if unbound endogenous test is very low after a cycle (not zero, however), then doubling it (via Activate, or whatever) would clearly be of benefit (using your example). Hopefully the more knowledgable will be here soon...

    Quote Originally Posted by sandinsciuz
    Someone please explain something to a dummy like me..........

    After 5 weeks of a cycle, one would assume any athelete is in a state of endogenous shut down. Designersupps "Activate" is supposed to reduce SHBG. I've read posts elsewhere by Nandi (God rest his soul) that one of the reasons Nolva and Clomid "work" is that, among other things, SHBG is increased. And while I don't wish to speak for anyone else, Big Cat also is posting a specific debate thread on CEM calling into question whether reducing SHBG is a good thing or not.

    But let's say for the time being that reducing SHBG is a good thing. If one is in a state of suppression, producing little to zero endogenous testosterone, why should reducing SHBG have any impact on muscle4life's PCT?

    Just from a common sense point of view, let's say that by taking this "Activate" supplement, he reduces his SHBG and somenow doubles his unbound endogenous testosterone production........... ok. 2 x 0 = 0.

    So is it really that "Activate" is really a great PCT supplement to take, or is it more likely he's experiencing some leftover tail end effects from the cycle he's just completed?

    BTW, I'm not knocking the supplement. I just don't understand why the supplement's label claims should be producing any tangible benefits used in this particular way. And in fact, since they produce a different product, "Rebound" for this specific use, I'm questioning why "Activate" should even be considered for PCT.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    How you doin' muscles4life? Have the gains stuck?
    Since my PCT, The only supplements I'm currently taking are Activate, Alcar, Taurine, Citrulline and Flax. My body weight continued to 256 lbs, but for the last couple of weeks I've been staying at 254 lbs., which is still up from my cycle and PCT. I'm staying at about the same BF%(about 12%) My bench however is down considerably to 480 lbs raw. Part of that could be that I haven't been hitting it as hard as I should be lately. Overall I'm very happy with my cycle and PCT, and I would still say it was the best PCT I've ever done hands down.

  25. 2 x 0 = 0?

    You can't apply the rules of multiplication to biochemistry. It isn't the same application. The action of SHBG (aka Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) in the human body is to bind to human sex hormones (testosterone) and render them useless in order to acheive the body's ultimate goal of maintaining homeostasis. The entire reason one uses PH/AAS is to offset homeostasis and to force the body into a state of unnatural growth. In an effort to thwart these attempts the body and that crafty mother nature enact a bevy of responses to upset your plans of world domination. If you can decrease the amount of SHBG in the blood stream that is binding to and nullifying T, then the small amount of T that you have will be more beneficial to you. Beyond that, I would assume (granted I can not be sure) that as your levels of circulating androgens increased via exogenous means, your levels of SHBG would also increase, which could create a severely uncooperative state when the exogenous goodies have subsided. I hope that you understand the multiple goals associated with PCT, and how this process can be aided by the product in question. Indeed RXT is a good product, but so is nolva, which is also not a sufficient PCT if used by itself. Mechanism, Function, Efficiency, Productivity; these are the reasons I run a thourough PCT. Why do you?







    You do don't you......................?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Growth Factor XT best experience i've ever had with a sleep aid.
    By YoungBodyBuil in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2016, 08:14 PM
  2. Nutraplanet has gone nuts - THE BEST SALE THEY HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-20-2013, 11:10 AM
  3. The best protein shake I've ever had!!!!
    By TMF LOVE in forum Bulking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 08:58 PM
  4. Legal DS-What is the best cycle you've ever run?
    By hungryH in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 09:29 PM
  5. The best chilli I've ever had
    By Cold in forum Recipes
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-21-2006, 11:10 AM
Log in
Log in