CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
Cycle:
1-14 Test Enanthate @ 750mg EW
1-12 Tren Enanthate @ 300mg EW
1-4 D-Bol @ 35mg ED
4-16 HCG @ 250iu 2x weekly

Usual PCT protocol in the past I have yused the typical nolva/clomid dosing along with phosphatyldilserine, CEE/Creatine, and of course proper training and diet.

I have finally decided to go ahead and give all these excellent new OTC products a try but cannot decide what to throw into my PCT...or even if some are capable of replacing the nolva/clomid stack.

I've been looking at:
Rebound XT
ALRI Retain
ALRI Ultra HOTter
Lean Xtreme
CAMPHIBOLIC

Of the above compounds which 2 or 2 products would be the best call for PCT...and should I still stack the OTC's with at least Nolva just for safety?

I was leaning towards Rebound XT, Lean Xtreme, and CAMPHIBOLIC.

what do you guys think?

regards,
COTC

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Retain, Ultra Hotter, and c-Amph.

Cycle:
1-12 Tren Enanthate @ 300mg EW
1-4 D-Bol @ 35mg ED
4-16 HCG @ 250iu 2x weekly

Usual PCT protocol in the past I have yused the typical nolva/clomid dosing along with phosphatyldilserine, CEE/Creatine, and of course proper training and diet.

I have finally decided to go ahead and give all these excellent new OTC products a try but cannot decide what to throw into my PCT...or even if some are capable of replacing the nolva/clomid stack.

I've been looking at:
Rebound XT
ALRI Retain
ALRI Ultra HOTter
Lean Xtreme
CAMPHIBOLIC

Of the above compounds which 2 or 2 products would be the best call for PCT...and should I still stack the OTC's with at least Nolva just for safety?

I was leaning towards Rebound XT, Lean Xtreme, and CAMPHIBOLIC.

what do you guys think?

regards,
COTC

C

chadla

Awards
I would keep one of the two(nolva or clomid) I don't think the OTC are good enough for the cycle you are going to run. Just my personal opinion.

Retain, Ultra Hotter, and c-Amph.

C

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I was almost positive my cycle was way too suppressive for me to depend solely on OTC products...but I was hoping to get away with just my usual nolva 60/60/30/30 however, have one of the best PCT's yet by reaping the benefits and accompaniment of 2 or 3 OTC supps.

I definitely want retain, and CAMPHIBOLIC...ultra HOTter does sound awful tempting also though.

thanks for the replies guys...any other reccomendations feel free to chime in.

Also...when is cAMPh going to be available to the public? My old username at the synergy muscle board for some reason doesn't work when i type it in on nutra planets pop-up...so not only is it out of stock but i doubt I'll be able to buy it til it goes public.

regards,
COTC

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice cycle...

Rebound is good, or Nolva I'm not sure there is much point in using both... although perhaps a mix of the 2 would be beneficial...

Cortisol control, and mood support from lean extreme is a plus... I perfer 7oh diacate.

Have you considered, Activate?

C

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
If i chose to go with Camph and ALRI's Retain...what would you suggest for activate dosing...and which board sponsors actually sell it...I have onyl read about it in the forums here but have never seen it for sale on nutra planet or island supps that i can remember.

I definitely see a lot of the members here are loving it

regards,
COTC

R

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about taking 7 Keto DHEA and Tribulus Fuel as a PCT(from Superdrol) for a week before my Nolvadex comes in?

Joe G
You're too young for superdrol.

CarryOn-- Start with nolva, the usual taper. You'll probably want to run it a full 8 weeks. ATD/Rebound should be good addition tapered in reverse.

Week - Nolva/ATD

1 - 60 / 0
2 - 60 / 25
3 - 40 / 25
4 - 40 / 50
5 - 20 / 75
6 - 10 / 50
7 - 10 / 25
8 - 10 / 0

Or maybe even string it out for 10 weeks, (depending on when you start the PCT in relation to the last shots).

I've also found DHEA to be helpful. Haven't yet tried fenugreek, but think it's worth a shot also.

One more recommendation:

I think you are putting a lot of stress on your liver and kidneys running the cycle the way you are. If it were me, I'd run the tren differently, like this:

6-12 Tren Enanthate @ 300mg EW
1-4 D-Bol @ 35mg ED
2-16 HCG @ 250iu 2x weekly

You could just start the tren at week 5 also, but my recommendation is to keep it conservative. Take a little break to keep your liver healthy.

Also, why let yourself get shutdown at all if you're going to use HCG? If it were me, I'd take the first shot of HCG 4-5 days after the first test shot. You'll feel better, and won't have to watch your nuts begin shrinking, (which adds a certain stress of it's own).

C

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
i agree with you rhinochaser...the cycle LOOKS as though it would be murder on the liver...however I was off for a good 11 months prior to this cycle and also according to bloodwork I'm very suprised to find that with the liver supps and everything I'm taking that my liver values are not really up that much and my lipid profile is not in too bad of shape.

If I ever quit being lazy I'll try and post some bloodwork results post PCT to see where everything is at.

Which board sponsor sells ATD? I have rebound XT and ATD sounds very advertising...and I will run the nolva that way although I usually only go for 8 weeks and not 10.

thanks for reccomendations though...i appreciate it bro.

regards,
COTC

I

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
[If you have rebound xt you have atd, and i think most board sponsers sell some form of atd..rebound, ultra hot,..

Last edited:
Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lean Xtreme is the **** man, definately get that, i havent used camp, but the feedback has been very good. I love ATD.. made me feel like a man again :D (i hate estrogen)

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
tren and hcg aren't hard on the liver .. the dbol is

just use nolva, rebound, and lean xtreme .. all you need (and you don't even need more than nolva really)

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I am a little confused with the advice rhinochaser. Are you saying that tribulus fuel and 7-Keto DHEA would be harder on the liver than:

6-12 Tren Enanthate @ 300mg EW
1-4 D-Bol @ 35mg ED
2-16 HCG @ 250iu 2x weekly
?

I have also decided to give the fenugreek a shot. It was real cheap too.

Joe G
LMAO --- He said nothing to you about the supps you mentioned being hard on the liver. He blew you off and told you you are too young for Superdrol, which you are. And way to do a cycle with out having PCT already on hand. Another reason why you SHOULD NOT be cycling.

CoC -

I would go with what Rhino stated and go with both Nolva and ATD and do the up and back down combined with something like Retain which I am really wanting to try.

C

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
jonesers that was great...lol

I believe that is the best way to go also glen. I suppose I'll order the lean Xtreme and give it a run.

I'm finally gonna kick the clomid...i have it here lying around cause i use clomid and nolva for all of my PCT's so far...but I plan on just running the RXT, LXT, and Nolva this go around and see what happens.

thanks for all of the help and advice guys...i'm not really too up to date on the whole supplement world cause they develop faster than computers, lol.

regards,
COTC

R

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
tren and hcg aren't hard on the liver .. the dbol is

just use nolva, rebound, and lean xtreme .. all you need (and you don't even need more than nolva really)

Actually tren is reasonably stressful on the liver. Not as bad as dbol, but it will certainly make liver values rise, and possibly keep them high after the dbol.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
You "old" 23 year old guys need to get a grip on reality. You think it is ok for you to go on a cycle of anabolics like tren, testosterone, and dianabol but It would be completely foolish for someone who is going to turn 21 in 5 weeks to take a superdrol cycle. I have news for you there is a very very small physiological difference between a 23 year old and a 21 year old. And what are you guys doing on anabolicminds.com if you are going to jump all over everyone that wants to take a 4 week cycle, especially superdrol!

If you don't have anything to contribute keep your judgemental comments to yourself.

Joe G
Actually Joe... "us" 23 year olds have had a full 2+ years to mature and lift that much longer than you. And your news is bogus and wrong there is a difference. And besides all that... the rules of the board are 21 and over for the Anabolics section.

Anything to contribute? This comming from you and your 3 posts. I believe I am very helpful most often around the board so you can stop being an ass hat and come back when you are 21.

C

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
OWNED! :head:

i agree jonesers....all of the advice/comments i have ever seen you contribute to this board have been quality info!

regards,
COTC

N

njfrank

Awards
well i can tell you that i am 23 years old and in my vast 2 years of training and wisdom I can tell you that for me personally there has been no difference as far as my training wisdom or physiological maturity. Especially, due to the fact that I have been very active in athletics and weight training since I was 13 years old. I think it is a very personal judgement to make and that people mature mentally and physically at different rates. But thank god for people like guys on this forum who are truly concerned with the well being of their younger counter parts, and adhering to the board rules,-you really are very helpful. By the way the way the only person on this board who is wearing an ass hat is you jonesers from those pics you posted. You really look like an ass. Thank god you're on this forum because you'll need all the aas you can get. I looked better than that when I was 12 before I started training.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
well i can tell you that i am 23 years old and in my vast 2 years of training and wisdom I can tell you that for me personally there has been no difference as far as my training wisdom or physiological maturity. Especially, due to the fact that I have been very active in athletics and weight training since I was 13 years old. I think it is a very personal judgement to make and that people mature mentally and physically at different rates. But thank god for people like guys on this forum who are truly concerned with the well being of their younger counter parts, and adhering to the board rules,-you really are very helpful. By the way the way the only person on this board who is wearing an ass hat is you jonesers from those pics you posted. You really look like an ass. Thank god you're on this forum because you'll need all the aas you can get. I looked better than that when I was 12 before I started training.
So insulting me in your first post... awesome. Don't be jealous and don't hate on the green hair bro...

You will be dealt with i'm sure if not now.. in other bablings you may post.. i'm done with you.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess we can agree to disagree Jonser. I think your too young to have a kid and you think I am too young for Superdrol. I'll come back in 5 weeks when I am 21 so I can get lots of great advice from you. And by the way I eat 5'7'' 174 lb guys during my cutting cycles as a part of my diet so maybe you should be seeking some advice rather than giving it.

Joe G
So what's the age to have a kid again....? Some one who has a steady job with a pay that is on the high end of this States average income, loves his daughter more than anything in the world and has an incredible relationship with the Mother of his child shouldn't have a kid... when should someone have one? That's an opinion not general medical and sports nutrion knowdledge. The next time you try to compare it to something I would leave out the personal attacks.

EAT ME! OH **** DAWG! That's where you are going wrong with your diet man... way to many calories here... stick to chicken and brown rice.

You are an internet tough guy.... I would love to have you eat me or at least try... because size has everything to do with it right?

C

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
where's bobo....he woudl qualm this REAL FAST!

i ask a simple questions cause i'm knowledgeable with AAS and typical PCT protocol but am very curious about new advancements in the OTC department for PCT. Joneser tries to give me some good advice and help me out...next thing I know my threads turns into 2 people with no experience on this board attacking a knowledgeable and profound member? None the less you have the balls to bring his kid into this...that is a very immature move.

Joneser I agree with you that sooner or later in these guys posts Bobo or Matt or someone is going to show them the door and they can go live on BB.com :toofunny: lord knows those guys know EVERYTHING

regards,
COTC

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
CoC,

What did you finally decide? When is the cycle up?

C

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
i have decided to go with Rebound XT and Lean Xtreme with typical nolva dosing.

the cycle isnt up for another 4 weeks.

i just like to be well prepared...i usually have PCT all planned before i even start the cycle...and I did this time too but randomly decided to try and add in soem of this OTC stuff.

regards,
COTC

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
I think you'll be very happy with Lean Xtreme, I found it to be most helpful.

C

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I hear nothing but good things but honestly I never put all of my faith in a product until I MYSLEF have used it!

I will let everyone know how it goes though...Ill be adding in 550mg's of pharm grade phosphatyldilserine ED during PCT also.

regards,
COTC

N

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
yea, what did you finally decide? And why is nolva being ran longer than 4 weeks? I thought the typical cycle was supposed to be 40/40/20/20 for nolva and reversed for rxt

C

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
i decided to go with lean xtreme, RXT, and nolva with phosphatyldilserine ED

I dose nolva longer than 4 weeks on certain types of cycles. This cycle I used Test and Tren together for 12 weeks and test for an additional 3...though the cycle is not finished yet...it will be a 15 week cycle once complete.

I'll dose nolva for 6 weeks just to reassure everything is back to normal before I have blood work done etc.

regards,
COTC