What you guys recommend post cycle

Dm1988

Awards
So gonna run test c 500mg and deca 500mg a week for 15 weeks during cycle doing 20mg nolvedex daily and .5 mg armidex every other day. Now don’t take this as I haven’t done any research cause I have just wanted to compare my thoughts to other was wondering how you guys would structure a post cycle therapy for this cycle ? Nolvedex , clomid and hcg but what amounts you thinking and how long? Thanks guys

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So gonna run test c 500mg and deca 500mg a week for 15 weeks during cycle doing 20mg nolvedex daily and .5 mg armidex every other day. Now don’t take this as I haven’t done any research cause I have just wanted to compare my thoughts to other was wondering how you guys would structure a post cycle therapy for this cycle ? Nolvedex , clomid and hcg but what amounts you thinking and how long? Thanks guys
Nolva or Clomid are both very dependable. I prefer Clomid because my libido and testicle size comes back faster. I prefer 6-8 weeks at 50/50/25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 for long cycles(12 weeks+). I’ve done a 20 week cycle and recovered well without use of HcG. I’ve never tried it though. Some guys swear by it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jebrook has you covered. Nolva or clomid for at least 4 weeks should help you bounce back well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid and a natty anabolic such as AlphaMax XT or M-Test

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
well, don't take Nolva on cycle, especially with Deca, unless you have pre-existing gyno. (if you do, I'd suggest dealing with that first...)

with Deca, you need a dopamine agonist to manage elevated prolactin (pramipexole, cabergoline, etc). you also need to run this for a while after stopping deca, as it remains in the body for quite a while...

also, I'd stop the deca prior to stopping the test, generally by a couple weeks.

I use to not recommend HCG with every cycle, but unless it's short (6 weeks or less), I pretty much believe everyone should run at least a low dose of HCG on cycle (unless estrogen/E2 is unmanageable). with a 15 week cycle, I would DEMAND that you use HCG....

also, for your PCT, for a cycle over 10 weeks, I'd definitely run a SERM at least 8 weeks...

here's some tweaks to your cycle I'd suggest:

Week 1-13
Test C
Deca
Arimidex
Prami
HCG (once a week)

Week 14-15
Test C
Arimidex
Prami
HCG (once a week)

Week 16-17
Arimidex
Prami
HCG (increase to EOD)

Week 18-25
Arimidex (taper off)
Prami (taper off)
Clomid

some reading/sources:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/297449-info-hcg.html#post5870442

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288969-info-ais.html