Too much during pct?

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Gonna be finishing up my test e/winny cycle before too much longer, ive got my normal serm if course, alphamax xt, and sup3r pct ,reduce xt. I plan on running mk during pct and beyond too to try and keep as much as possible, bought Vector like almost everyone else in the world, my question is, would all of this be too much? Thought about creatine too at 5g a day, but im not tryin to look like a puffer fish after this. Anyone else ran somethin along the lines like this during pct?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too much, you would never know what's doing what. Run the SERM, maybe add one of either AlphaMax or Sup3r a few weeks in if you want. Personally, I would keep the AlphaMax for an 8 week run later on. It could be used around Vector time for nice natty run. Reduce XT could be ran at low dose alongside as well, or utilized in PCT.

Crap, so many ways you could make all these work well.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't really go wrong. I would pick one of the test boosters and add Reduce XT during week 3 of PCT.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can't really go wrong. I would pick one of the test boosters and add Reduce XT during week 3 of PCT.
I agree with this... a natty booster, reduce and maybe one natty anabolic (I would NOT use Vector simply becuase you dont know how it treats you and don't want to have to guess at how effective or not it is due to all the pct factors anyways)... pct is a terrible time to try out new stuff for you. stick to what you know works and know how it effects you so anyhting "odd" can be narrowed down and dealt with

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree with the above as well. Serm is your main pct item which you have and then just run your natty test booster and any other otc product is a plus. I also agree with waiting on Vector and try that out solo before running in pct.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Save VECTOR for post PCT. I'd run it solo.