Fake SARM PCT question

Nadli

Awards
So, I started "ostarine" by sarmconcepts (capsules) purchased from a local nutrition store. However, after reading online for countless hours, in regards to some capsulated sarms being laced with PH or bunk, I decided to stop after 3 weeks of taking 20 mg/day and I took 10mg my last two days.

I started 25 mg of clomiphene from MA Research Chems last thursday (15th) and have been consistent with taking it every day and plan to do 25 for another week and 12.5 for 2 more weeks following so all in all 25/25/12.5/12.5. This is a considered a mini PCT and I am doing this in precaution because I was unsure of the contents in the purchased SARM.

My point being is that the past couple days, I have been paranoid about gyno and have kind of had a weird tingling feeling in my left nipple but it doesn't hurt, there isn't anything underneath but it has a very very slight puff to the tip, sometimes. I feel like its just in my head but I want to be sure so I have a saliva test coming soon for free test, E2, and progesterone levels.

Furthermore, I ordered tamoxifen from MA Research Chems as a precautionary.

Would it be okay to start the nolva at 10 mg this Thursday (start of second week of clomid) and do four weeks of the nolva with the last two weeks being 5 mgs a day because i know novla has a ~10x greater affinity for the estrogen receptors in breast tissue.

Hence, my mini PCT would be like this:

Clomid: 25/25/12.5/12.5
Nolva: 0/ 10/ 10 / 5 / 5

Is this overkill? Will it do anything to help?

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
If by reading "online" you mean the isarms forum and anything by the con artists that run that shill operation. If your pumps were great at 20mg, then you most likely had real ostarine. I don't think anybody has anything to gain from faking it...but you know, it exists.

Do you even have a real AI? If this is your first cycle, and it's real ostarine, then most likely the increase in free test (from lowered SHBG) is probably binding to any pubertal gyno you have. This happened with my first ostarine cycle and never again after that. Nothing 6.25mg of aromasin didn't fix.

I think your pct is overkill, but certainly isn't going to hurt anything.

Nadli

Awards
So, by reading online, i mean multiple forums and not really isarms to be honest but of course i took all of that with a grain of salt and understand that people want to sell their product so they’ll tell you yours is ****, but mine. Hence, i tried as hard as i could to research my specific sarm brand and found 2 maybe 4 threads about it with nothing substantial.

I decided to call the local store and ask him about the brand, where he gets it from, if he uses or has used it before. I was told that they aren’t online because they are the only ones with “insurance approval” and were required to remove all advertisement. So i asked where he saw or got the product he told me pureline nutrition. And finally i asked him to ask the company for any sort of purity confirmation or HPLC testing and he said he would ask and when he did, he received the response, SARMS in a gray are so even if you find something online with hplc testing with it then it could still be BS but it’s expensive and we trust our manufacturer. That was a big reason why i stopped taking it although i didn’t want to because it made me feel amazing, incredible pumps and gains throughout but those things are not exclusive to ostarine so i played it safe and stopped it and started clomid at 25 mg last Thursday and thought i would level out my hormones and later down the line try again with product from a reputable source.

However, yes I’m starting to feel some sort of sensitivity but not all that much and nothing underneath my nipple. I was thinking, could it be possible that the osta was real or bunk and stopping early at three weeks and starting a relatively intense PCT for that cycle is causing Gyno like symptoms because i didn’t feel it till i started the clomid...and i was planning to stop clomid and replace it with nolva as soon as it
Comes in

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 39
Anabolics 8
Cycle Logs 17
Anabolics 31
bigbeef IGF-1/GH 31