Where to buy Clomid and Nolva in the UK

vortex

vortex

Awards
Any clues?

I'm looking for safe, reliable websites. I've heard so much about dodgy ones. I was wondering if anyone had any up to date info please. Surely someone must be buying it safely from somewhere right?

Thank you. I refuse to start any cycle unless I've got my PCT in place first.

vortex

vortex

Awards
Thanks Eight, yeah, I guessed that as soon as I'd posted. It's frustrating though that SARMs are readily available to buy from almost 'high street' supp companies, but they're practically useless without a decent SERM to finish off, and they're not available in the UK without prescription! Bonkers!

Eight

Eight

Awards
They are out there mate. Keep looking.

I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it, I wish AM would relax the rules on sourcing for SERMs. Particularly in your case when, yes you could order from PRE (board sponsor) in the US, but that's a bit crazy when you can get it from your own country and not have customs meddling.

vortex

vortex

Awards
Exactly sir! I don't understand why companies can offer only the first half of a cycle, and not offer the second half, which is critical to the safe recovery of the first. Gah! I've got some LGD ready to go, but I won't touch it without the completed elements to the cycle in hand. Too risky.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Exactly sir! I don't understand why companies can offer only the first half of a cycle, and not offer the second half, which is
Well in most places, selling prescription medications without a prescription is illegal. So I get why the board sponsors don't sell them, just not why we can't tell you (in our opinion) a safe place to get something so important.

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
In private messages is possible talk about where to buy clomid on web?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer