Nolvadex for PCT after pH cycle

Loganm90

Awards
Just wondering what ppl think on using liquid nolvadex PCT after running Olympus labs sup3r elite 1-andro + 4 Andro 330/day for 6wks not my first pH cycle but just wondering if I Rly need it for these legal PH.. I've been wanting to run some injectable test for so long now but haven't been able to find a good source so I just decided to run these andros, only 10days in so far if it has kicked in its nowhere close to the feeling you get w DMZ so I'm hoping it hasn't yet..

That being said my plan for PCT has been Nolvadren XT paired w test booster, fenugreek w DAA starting creatine and maybe even the new Hi-tech IGF-1 if I need the nolvadex I will order it but would like to save a few bucks if I don't need it

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get the nolva, I would personally opt for Clomid, but a nolva is better than not having a SERM. I would also extend the cycle for 8 weeks, if possible. Andros shine around week 5 or so, in my opinion.

For PCT, drop the DAA, get the Nolva, pharma grade tabs would be better than liquid RC, you could rur your OTC product with your SERM. I would suggest AlphaMax XT as your natural anabolic since it will not only boost testosterone and libido, but also control cortisol with ashwagandha and DHAA, and it also will help increase lean mass with forskolin.

Nutriverse has 20% off when you add it to your cart and then you can save an additional 5% with forum code AM5

https://www.nutri-verse.com/alphamax-xt-by-performax-labs/

They also have a B2G1 deal and you can use AM5 for 5% off as well

https://www.nutri-verse.com/buy-2-alphamax-xt-get-1-free/

Loganm90

Awards
Ok thank you for that info will definitely get that ordered if that's the best way to go, can you possibly send me a link on Nolvadex tabs cause the only thing I can find is the liquid what mg should I run 20/day or more?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok thank you for that info will definitely get that ordered if that's the best way to go, can you possibly send me a link on Nolvadex tabs cause the only thing I can find is the liquid what mg should I run 20/day or more?
Can't openly source for nolvadex on here put yes you would run it 20/20/10/10 for a total of a 4 week pct.

Loganm90

Awards
Alrite well thank you I will try and find a good source for it. Although I don't believe these andros will fully shut you down.. but just in case want to have everything in place

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So pharma grade tabs (Nolva/clomid) are always better than liquid Nolva/clomid??

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established